Taylor?

wishingpixie

I think we already talked about that somewhere on another thread, and we said that depending on their role, they might be done filming by then, but even if Eclipse filming wasnt going on, the actors might have other projects in the works anyway.

It all depends on their schedules, those who are filming around that time might be able to have a couple of days off to come and see us :)

• Moderators

Yep, it's not worth worrying about at the moment. No one knows schedules, or whether things can be worked around etc.

As for Taylor, the organisers always aim to get a guest to come to an event eventually. Just be happy that you know he's willing to attend .. at least you know that much! :blush:

• 1 month later...

Robs done cons before hasnt he so im sure hed be ok hes a big boy, just think of like concerts etc they have famous people there all the time but security would be a pain in the ass for them to sort out!

But yeh i second forcing taylor to come et2, hes better than rob anyway. team jakeee!

Rob has done conventions before - but not since Twilight I don't think. Can you blame him?

I think I'd have to back out if Rob did confirm. I couldn't handle it at all. The screaming, the madness that would go on! My ears simply couldn't take it.

I can't see him confirming to come to a Con for a while. Maybe when the Twi-hype calms down (if ever). It's too risky for him to do it now.

Didn't someone say that Rob and Kristen have signed contracts to say that they cannot attend conventions not in relation to Summit or something? As in they can do things like Comic Con because it is promoting the film. Correct me if I am wrong!

Yeah Taylor is doing Comic con too =[

So far these have been officially announced

Billy Burke: Confirmed via his Twitter that he would be there, but didn’t specify the date.

Rachelle LeFevere: Confirmed via her Twitter that she would be there, but didn’t specify the date.

Robert Pattinson:Confirmed he will be there via a call to his management placed by Spunk Ransom website’s Twitter.

Taylor Lautner: Confirmed he will be there via his publicst to Taylor Lautner Daily.com

Hopefully Billy will be there when he is not here lol.

Edited by foreverbella

Yeah Taylor is doing Comic con too =[

So far these have been officially announced

Billy Burke: Confirmed via his Twitter that he would be there, but didn�€™t specify the date.

Rachelle LeFevere: Confirmed via her Twitter that she would be there, but didn�€™t specify the date.

Robert Pattinson:Confirmed he will be there via a call to his management placed by Spunk Ransom website�€™s Twitter.

Taylor Lautner: Confirmed he will be there via his publicst to Taylor Lautner Daily.com

Hopefully Billy will be there when he is not here lol.

what event are these guests above going to??

cheers loz x

• Moderators

Regarding Comic Con in America - yes, it's far different from what we have here.

LFCC is basically a 'signing event' i.e. predominantly about meeting the guests and getting autographs, with some stalls and talks thrown in etc.

Comic Con in San Diego has always been about promotion. The panels are limited, the signings even MORE limited, and that's why they manage to get all the main cast from movies and TV shows. A lot of them don't even meet the fans, and there's WAY more fans than get to attend signings etc. It's not guaranteed.

So I've never been too disappointed about certain stars appearing there, as it's just not the same. It's not like they're appearing somewhere that everyone can meet them. Not by a long shot.