Leonard Nimoy - good and bad

lone gunman

Just a quick question, did he have any Futurama stills to get signed?

Nope, not that I saw anyway.

I managed to get mine personalized (didn't know it wasn't permitted). It was a bit rushed, but I expected that - he was by far and away the most popular guest.

I did manage a couple of words with him though:

Leonard: is your name spelled with a 'C'

Me: no, it's with a 'K'

Me: that's great, thank you very much. By the way, it's great to see you in the 'Fringe'

Leonard: Ha, ha! Thanks!

Total time: 15 seconds.

No complaints from me though; I'm just really excited to have got Spock's autograph! B)

Didn't get my photo personalised - didn't think to ask! DAMMIT!

Was lucky enough to get two photo's with him as Malcolm eyes went a bit peculiar which resulted in a quite amusing face - I commented that you just can't get the staff these days which got a laugh from Leonard making my second shot awesome! All smiles and twinkly eyes - CHUFFED!

Just a quick question, did he have any Futurama stills to get signed?

They didn't have much apart from Star Trek photos and I think a couple of Mission: Impossible ones too. I was hoping for a still of Galvatron from Transformers: The Movie, but I was lucky enough to find a limited print of the character from one of the comic stalls.

I think meeting Nimoy was as expected, rushed though, got to say hi etc. But at least I got to see him. I had a photo with him too which gave me a bit more time too, so that was cool. All in all, pretty much what was expected and happy with the result.