Post your pics guys

touchthesky

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was REALLLY nice! One of the nicest people I've ever met at Collectormania. :)

Me and Kegan5 were the first people in the queue. By the time we were finished, there were like 50-60 people waiting to see him.

Edited by Wow!

The same happened with me and Nick Brendon. It's good though, going before everyone, because you get more time with the person..nothing worse than feeling awkward because of the queue of 50 folk waiting impaitently lol. Granted thats only ever happened with free auto queues though.

Hope to see more pics.

Oooh look at Tom.

I am insanely jealous.

Was he nice :(?

Soooooooooooo nice, I was talking to him about his album etc well as much as you can in the time given... lovely guy though really really hope they get him back for another event so others can meet him :)

He was REALLLY nice! One of the nicest people I've ever met at Collectormania. :)

Me and Kegan5 were the first people in the queue. By the time we were finished, there were like 50-60 people waiting to see him.

Ha go us being first! Can I PM on here? I'll send you my email on there if there is such a thing... hmmm lol

I couldn't PM you for some reason. lol. I think its blocked.

Ah I'm /kegan5 on myspace send me a message on there? I'll send you my email etc if you have a myspace lol suppose that would help :)

Great piccies but did you used to follow Westlife cos you well look familiar!

Yeah... <-- scared now! lol although that was a loooooooooooooooooong time ago, almost 10 years infact 1999/2000 lol

I couldn't PM you for some reason. lol. I think its blocked.

Ah I'm /kegan5 on myspace send me a message on there? I'll send you my email etc if you have a myspace lol suppose that would help :)

Yeah... <-- scared now! lol although that was a loooooooooooooooooong time ago, almost 10 years infact 1999/2000 lol

I tried adding and messaging you but I can't lol!

Try adding me. mine is /deathontheredcarpet :)

Don't worry I used to follow too...but you were in like a different group...you look exactly the same!

Don't worry I used to follow too...but you were in like a different group...you look exactly the same!

You got any pics online? Be nice to put a face to a username -_- x