Post your pics guys

touchthesky

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I indeed was, and I indeed did! Was speaking to the crew member as he recognised me as a regular to the shows and I introduced myself. You should have said hi- I'm perfectly used to it and chatty lol (and I should thank you as I now have Leonard and Joan on the pic you sent me!)

My fiancée (as of Friday!) with Mark McClure

With Spidey- who I believe is the_batman on here! (Am I right in guessing that?!)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9650...mp;l=bee5d1cc54 lots and lots more in my facebook album- no idea if non facebook-ers can view it or not... And as usual, anyone feel free to add me as long as you tell me who you are/username!

I will do next time I spot you. No problem. You went for the three of them pic then - just one to go!

So Spidey is Batman..does this mean that the person dressed up as Batman is on here as Spidey..boy am I confused now!

Fiancée - congratulations

Lovely photos by the way

Facebook - will add you at some point today

• Moderators

I think I did speak to a shivering DavidB who was with Avery Brooks on the Saturday. Of course I didn't say who I was. Progress of sorts...

Hey it was cold :P Avery was wrapped up far better than I was lol but that meant he had a warm handshake for everyone :D

Yes, I always seem to meet lots of forum people without knowing it, then see them on Facebook or in pics on here and it's like 'ohhh that was you ..' :D

I think I did speak to a shivering DavidB who was with Avery Brooks on the Saturday. Of course I didn't say who I was. Progress of sorts...

Hey it was cold :P Avery was wrapped up far better than I was lol but that meant he had a warm handshake for everyone :smile:

Yes, I always seem to meet lots of forum people without knowing it, then see them on Facebook or in pics on here and it's like 'ohhh that was you ..' :D

It was cold for the guests and the crew who were sat still for periods of time. I did feel for you. Personally, moving around constantly I didn't mind the cold as many laps of the concourse kept me warm. Ironically I think I was more comfrotable than I would have been if it was hot like the previous weekend!

I will say hello next time I see you (at Better Than Life if you are going). I met Avery a couple of times over the weekend. Trying to recall what I said to Avery when you were there. I think I asked him if he enjoyed it when Sisko hit Q...with Mr DeLancie sitting right next to him at the time :D

Great pics guys

I was there to just let you know spiderman was not batman, we caught up with spiderman once he took his clothes of :D ( costume ) really nice guy from Glasgow he does have a batman costume though which he proudly showed us on a photo

the_batman is actually someone's username here. That's what they meant.

I will do next time I spot you. No problem. You went for the three of them pic then - just one to go!

So Spidey is Batman..does this mean that the person dressed up as Batman is on here as Spidey..boy am I confused now!

Fiancée - congratulations

Lovely photos by the way

Facebook - will add you at some point today

Thank you and thank you! :D Yep, feel free to add me :dance: And find me next weekend!! Sure I'll be with DeeBee at some point.

Great pics guys

I was there to just let you know spiderman was not batman, we caught up with spiderman once he took his clothes of :wub: ( costume ) really nice guy from Glasgow he does have a batman costume though which he proudly showed us on a photo

the_batman is actually someone's username here. That's what they meant.

Lol yea, that's exactly what I meant! Didn't he say he sold the batman uniform? So doubt the batman there was him, just spidey- confusing lol! Can never remember his name- begins with "A" maybe? Great guy!

Edited by Lizzy

Here are my images of some of the guests that I met on the Sunday:

ciaranandyrobinson.jpg

With Andy Robinson

ciaranbobchampion.jpg

With Bob Champion

ciaranclaudiawells.jpg

With Claudia Wells

ciarandavidyip.jpg

With David Yip

ciarangeoffreyhughes.jpg

With Geoffrey Hughes

ciaranjamestolkan.jpg

With James Tolkan

ciaranmarcmcclure.jpg

With Marc McClure

ciaranrichardchaves.jpg

With Richard Chaves

hey guys, spent most of the time in the dealers hall some of you may recognize me

me and Nimoy

IMG_0119.jpg

Me, My Fiance Suz and Nathan

IMG_0120.jpg

p.s. Lizzy i was looking for you all weekend, doesn't help i've never met you before but i had a gift for you and also congrats on the engagement

Everyone has really fantastic photos! Looks like everyone had a great weekend. Happy Guests and happy attendees, that's what I like to see!

I tell you what, you've hit the nail on the head there. The conditions may have been pretty bad, but I was there all three days and everyone seemed pretty damn happy to me! Even the guests, after the initial chilly day, seemed to come to terms with the weather and make the most of it. I have so much respect for all of them!

me and Nimoy

The one time I don't ask for a personalisation cos I didn't think he'd do them *mumbles* Maybe next time if there is one!!

p.s. Lizzy i was looking for you all weekend, doesn't help i've never met you before but i had a gift for you and also congrats on the engagement

Lol, I was there all 3 days- I always keep a look out for people I know, but I'm the type where Leonard Nimoy walks past me and I don't even notice until it's too late :smile: I'm always up for meeting forum members (even ones I've argued with teehee!) I'm exactly as I am on here tbh so you can come and say hi or have a go, either is good!

And thank you!! :o you have a gift for me? Should I be worried lol :P I'll be at BTL this weekend if you're there, if not I think next is LFCC on the Sun!

Edited by Lizzy

no not sarcastic, your a real stunner looking at your photo. :wub: i see what ya mean about the quote it makes the thread difficult to read.

Awww, thanks indio! Gosh, if you're talking about my James Marsters pic (or even my av!) they're quite old now and that is scary :clap: 2007 I think it was!!!

Shall I put my pics up now then? Shoots are photos of photos, and I look how I felt lol- wet and cold :YAHOO:

lovely photos lizzy, im very impressed, you look wonderful. :wub:

ive done it again with the thread. sorry about that.

Edited by DavidB