Cash Machine at Asda

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are working on getting some Cash Machine for the event but if this dose not happen we recommend using the Cash Machines at the massive Asda/Wall Mart which is around 4 Minutes walk form the Stadium its self

we will also be taking credit cards if you want to buy autographs that way at the show from the organisers booth like we always do

if you go to Asda there is also a really cheep Restaurant there, as well as the food places and the bars selling alcohol at the Stadium.

with the wether we are having it should be a really nice weekend for everyone

hope this helps and see you all there

jason :angry:

• Showmasters Admin

well its next dour and the car park it joined and when you walk over its 4 Minutes walk form the Stadium by foot by can would be 2 Minutes including time to go out onto the main road so its a bit silly to drive as walking it easy

hope this helps

jason

thats good information. when i type how far is asda from the stadium in google map uk, it shows 30minutes walk. it shows 5 minutes by car.

Looks like 5 minutes to me.

Are you trying from the old Dons stadium or the new one? :)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sour...e=UTF8&z=16

Edited by frankslittlemachine

well its next dour and the car park it joined and when you walk over its 4 Minutes walk form the Stadium by foot by can would be 2 Minutes including time to go out onto the main road so its a bit silly to drive as walking it easy

hope this helps

jason

You'd think so, but all the men with cars that I've ever met where I live seem to think a 5 minute walk to the shop is not possible and drive instead [they must have come out of the womb with a car attached]. :lol:

hope this helps

jason

You'd think so, but all the men with cars that I've ever met where I live seem to think a 5 minute walk to the shop is not possible and drive instead [they must have come out of the womb with a car attached]. :wub:

Man, I feel sorry for THEIR mothers!! :wub:

In this case, it would be easier to walk, as the car parks are only connected at one point, which is generally closed on non match days (leaving at least two other access points for the car park)

for anyone worried about cash machines running out of money (it has happened before!!! :blink: )

if you find yourself in such a position, don't forget you can purchase something in ASDA and put in on your debut card and get cash back up to £50 :YAHOO: this is FREE! if you use a credit card, you may well get charged for a cash-advance :D (this may only work with UK cards)

surfy sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

Do you take American Express at the organisers booth?

You'll need to check there.

I'm sure there was an issue with AE cards working with the SM CC machines before. But I honestly can't remember if it was that it didn't work at all or if you had to enter the numbers by hand.

Edited by Too Tall

Do you take American Express at the organisers booth?

You'll need to check there.

I'm sure there was an issue with AE cards working with the SM CC machines before. But I honestly can't remember if it was that it didn't work at all or if you had to enter the numbers by hand.

Nope - American Express cards aren't accepted I'm afraid.