Stalls selling stuff

The last and only time I have been to collectormania was for C13, I am coming to this one though. :D

When I went last time there was loads of merchandise being sold, but I didn't have much time to look at it all.

All I wondered is, because I am going for the torchwood guests, do they sell any big picture, or canvas like things there?

Or any other torchwood merchandise?

Because I would love to get it signed by Burn and Naoko, and then Eve at LFCC, and then John at the hub 3.

If they haven't, then it's fine, I can just get something else signed...

So, thats it really: if they do, and also does anyone know roughly how much they are?

Thanks. ^_^

• Showmasters Admin

Yes there will be.

Mark Grantham who works with us a lot will be there. He's th eone with the photo and canvas stall at all of our weekend con, like the Hub. As there are Torchwood people their he's likely to have Torchwood stuff at the show.

He'll have big prints, they are usually about £10 and then the canvas's are from about £30 up to £70 for a really big one (2 foot by 3).

Yes there will be.

Mark Grantham who works with us a lot will be there. He's th eone with the photo and canvas stall at all of our weekend con, like the Hub. As there are Torchwood people their he's likely to have Torchwood stuff at the show.

He'll have big prints, they are usually about £10 and then the canvas's are from about £30 up to £70 for a really big one (2 foot by 3).

Is he the guy who has had the Star Wars Last Supper in the past?

• Showmasters Admin

Yes there will be.

I honestly have no idea.

Yes there will be.

I think so, i have one proudly displayed in me lounge! :D

We are the other canvas guys who have also been selling canvas's for a few years now at the MK, LFCC and Midlands events. We seldom get a mention though.

We were the ones selling the Star Wars Last Supper prints.

are you gunna be selling any torchwood canvases at CM15?

Its just cos, if you are, will you be selling the one with this picture (well, not the whole thing, just there heads)

Torchwood-Posters-team.jpg

because my friends got one at the hub, i really want to get one at CM15, i just wondered if you do sell them, and how much they are?

thanks x

• Showmasters Admin

We are the other canvas guys who have also been selling canvas's for a few years now at the MK, LFCC and Midlands events. We seldom get a mention though.

We were the ones selling the Star Wars Last Supper prints.

yes but Propcollector you have just told us they are not coming because just because Too Tall was promoting this other guy at the top of the page with the touchwood canvases.

i now i think we should let people know that even though Propcollector has dropped out of the show you will still get an amazing range for amazing stuff at this event with over 150 different dealers at this years event.

i think its also a good to point out that Mark Grantham will be bringing lots of great Canvas's for anyone who wants great stuff for there wall, as he has stuff from Trek ,life on mars, Stargate,and lots more something for all the guests at the show so cheque out his stall as there is something for everyone there at a great price

see you all there

jason

but as they have just said they are not coming now as they think the event

i think its also a good to point out that Mark Grantham will be bringing lots of great Canvas's for anyone who wants great stuff for there wall, as he has stuff from Trek ,life on mars, Stargate,and lots more something for all the guests at the show so cheque out his stall as there is something for everyone there at a great price

That's it, I am bringing the larger bag. *goes off to pack luggage again*

i have that torchwood canvas it is brillant going to get naoko to sign it then only need john

to sign it and it is complete.I have bought quite a few canvases from mark and they are great

hope to get some more soon allways seem to come back with one when i go to a weekend con now

love erm tho and going to look good on my wall

i have that torchwood canvas it is brillant going to get naoko to sign it then only need john

to sign it and it is complete.I have bought quite a few canvases from mark and they are great

hope to get some more soon allways seem to come back with one when i go to a weekend con now

can u remember how much it was?

thanks

x

• Moderators

thanks

x

hi,

it's Mark Grantham.

just to let you know I have 5 of the torchwood cast canvases arriving at 11.00 in the morning,they are £30.00 each.

Cheers Mark.

thanks

x

hi,

it's Mark Grantham.

just to let you know I have 5 of the torchwood cast canvases arriving at 11.00 in the morning,they are £30.00 each.

Cheers Mark.

Thats great! thanks.

Jason,

Yes, i was hoping to work through this with you Jason but you chose to post here rather than respond personally to my lengthy email in which i took the time to politely outline my reasons.

When a trader is paying good money for a table, it's not a matter of "just because". It's bad business practice to put one paying customer over another. If you don't see it the same way, that's up to you.

Edited by Propcollector

TT mentioned the other guy because TorchwoodAngel has only been to the Hub cons recently, and if he was there, he would be the seller that she knows. You've read that post totally out of context and just potentially missed out on a lot of money by pulling out. Your loss!