Torchwood S3 - BFI preview

glee

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, but thought this would be the best way to reach anyone interested:

I have 2 spare tickets to the BFI preview of Torchwood: Children of Earth - Day 1 - Friday 12th June 18:15 at BFI Southbank (London).

They're not fantastic seats (in the side section), but if you're interested / know anyone who would be interested please let me know - email is evil_cackle[at]yahoo[dot]com (NB: please put Torchwood or something meaningful in the email subject, otherwise i may miss it if the spam filter gets overzealous)

Thanks,

grace :)

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, but thought this would be the best way to reach anyone interested:

I have 2 spare tickets to the BFI preview of Torchwood: Children of Earth - Day 1 - Friday 12th June 18:15 at BFI Southbank (London).

They're not fantastic seats (in the side section), but if you're interested / know anyone who would be interested please let me know - email is evil_cackle[at]yahoo[dot]com (NB: please put Torchwood or something meaningful in the email subject, otherwise i may miss it if the spam filter gets overzealous)

Thanks,

grace :)

*whew* that was fast!! :D

Just to let you know I've received a reply/request to this so these are taken now.

thanks,

grace

• 2 weeks later...

He's injured his ankle - very badly apparently (ruptured all the ligaments, has been banned by doctors from flying). If it's that severe, I should imagine he'll be off of it for a while, especially with La Cage aux Folles to prepare for.