James Masters Photo Session

showmasters

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question to whoever can help. I orders some photo tickets a while back. Do we collect them when we get there by showing the confirmaiton email? Thanks.

As long as you booked them with the same account as the con tickets, they'll be in your reg pack already when you pick it up :D

I want a bitey pose :P

me too!! i miss that pose ;)

i dont think i have the guts to ask him! lol

Ditto!!

I just hope I manage to remain vertical in his presence. Last time I thought I'd faint (kept telling him that, too. Not very classy of me... :YAHOO: )

Your not the oly one. Last time, after the pics with James i was wating for Gareth David Lloyd when James watch me and ask something like"are you okey?!" 'cause i was there, standing still, my mind blank out... after i while i watch him, all red on face and "yes.. i need gareth..." and it wason't the first time i saw him, poor me :YAHOO:

Wow... you guys are planning a pose... I STILL can't believe I will actually see my favorite TV-character live... in the same room... wow... that's... wow!

So I will just go for an "I-am-glad-when-I-won't-be-fainting-or-have-red-eyes-trying-to-hide-Gosh-I'm-SO-happy-tears"-picture.

Edited by Gaby

Why pose crazy ? cos it's fun!

The bite pose is sexy :YAHOO: It was emberassing though me mumbling: eerrrrr there's no subtle way to put this, but will you bite me?

and he just laughed and told me it was cool cause i made him look so tall :YAHOO:

Then another picture i was like: ehm... i just wanna errr look at you and twirl my hair around my finger

He was going hysterical on that one, told me it was very cute though.. ouch the man is so addictive.

i dont think i have the guts to ask him! lol

Ditto!!

I just hope I manage to remain vertical in his presence. Last time I thought I'd faint (kept telling him that, too. Not very classy of me... :YAHOO: )

aaah bet he's used to it hun!

I always get funny as well. When I have more pictures I'm like asking for the first one, pausing for a few secs after the first one, going : 'Oh here comes another idea wait!' and just keep on grinning like a fool really

Once after a photo shoot I couldn't really control my legs. They did this little hoppy jump. I was so embarrassed! James laughed though. I bet he thinks I'm real nuts.

Then another embarrasment: I got my friend to sign him a half naked spike picture (bare chest yum!) while it was just supposed to be a girl giggle.

When i was tipsy one evening i was pushing her: get me the chest one!

and she'd become very red in the face which was funny

then she came back from Another Event and told me she made him sign it.

He signed it: To roos, bite this!

My god, how am I gonna face him ? :YAHOO:

OK guys.....I need some help!

I'm trying to decide whether to get extra photoshoots with the guests (for some posey pictures) or not. Anyone have any opinions on the matter? Should I do it, or save my money for the auction?!?!?! Any input would be helpful :dance:

OK guys.....I need some help!

I'm trying to decide whether to get extra photoshoots with the guests (for some posey pictures) or not. Anyone have any opinions on the matter? Should I do it, or save my money for the auction?!?!?! Any input would be helpful :huh:

It depends if u wud rather have auction stuff? coz guests photos cud always come up again, maybe pick 1/2 of them to have a posey one with, and 2/3 of them not