Nikki Reed for ET2

With Jackson, she is on my most wanted list to meet!

I LOVE HER!

She's actually been my favourite actress since Thirteen. And think it's amazing that she co-wrote the movie with Catherine, and acted so intensely as she, herself, was only thirteen at the time.

And, even though most people don't see her as Rosalie I think she did an AMAZING job as her and made me love her character :)

She's also SO sweet to fans, I think she would be a perfect guest!

I love Nikki and she is definitely right up at the top of my list to meet as well.

She is such a fantastic versatile actress and she makes me look forward to see how she will continue to play Rosalie, who is such a wonderfully written character.

I would love to meet her and really do hope that she can come to an SM event in future :firedevil:

With Jackson, she is on my most wanted list to meet!

I LOVE HER!

She's actually been my favourite actress since Thirteen. And think it's amazing that she co-wrote the movie with Catherine, and acted so intensely as she, herself, was only thirteen at the time.

And, even though most people don't see her as Rosalie I think she did an AMAZING job as her and made me love her character :)

She's also SO sweet to fans, I think she would be a perfect guest!

You and me really do seem to have the same opinions about everything :(

Given the choice, I would prefer Jackson, but I think Nikki would be a really cool guest.

Thirteen is one of my favourite films. I have lost count with the amount of hundreds of times I have watched it!

So I would love Nikki as a guest, for Thirteen as much as Twilight :lol:

I have actually just bumped Nikki up to second. My list is now 1. Rob 2. Nikki 3. Jackson

Go Nikki haha.

I sooooooo wanna meet Nikki. Like some of you, I've been her fan since Thirteen (I was 14 at the time lol) and I admire her very much.

I'm also a KStew fan lol but I've met her once although I still would want her to come to the convention (the chances of her coming are very very very small, i think lol)

I sooooooo wanna meet Nikki. Like some of you, I've been her fan since Thirteen (I was 14 at the time lol) and I admire her very much.

I'm also a KStew fan lol but I've met her once although I still would want her to come to the convention (the chances of her coming are very very very small, i think lol)

How'd you meet KStew?!?!?!

I am vvvvv jealous :P She is one of my idols!

I am vvvvv jealous :drunk: She is one of my idols!

I know what you mean! I've seen all her movies! I'm totally crazy abt her! Well,I met her at the Twilight premiere in London. I was so nervous and I couldn't say anything. She was all sweet saying "hi" and she even smiled at me lol she also ignored most of the ppl near me cuz they were pushing their books to be signed in her face and I'm guessing she didn't like it XD~ It was only for a minute but it was totally amazing <3

I am vvvvv jealous :D She is one of my idols!

I know what you mean! I've seen all her movies! I'm totally crazy abt her! Well,I met her at the Twilight premiere in London. I was so nervous and I couldn't say anything. She was all sweet saying "hi" and she even smiled at me lol she also ignored most of the ppl near me cuz they were pushing their books to be signed in her face and I'm guessing she didn't like it XD~ It was only for a minute but it was totally amazing <3

wow! That's amazing! gotta love kristen xxx