Fans Who Couldn't Make it to ET1

Nbeg

I noticed that the majority of people posting on this forum went to ET1 (And I admit that I'm more than a little jealous! Grrr...), so I thought I'd start a thread for people like me who couldn't make it for one reason or another.

I've never really been to any sort of con before, so I'm really excited, especially considering that it will be the first time me and my friend will be away from our families without adult supervision! ^_^

My ideal guestlist would be:

*Peter Facinelli (Although unlikely, as he went to ET1)

*Kellan Lutz

*Any other Cullen

*Edi Gathegi

*Billy Burke

*Gill Birmingham

I didn't know about ET1 either and when i found out about ET2 all the Gold & Silver passes had sold out so me and my sister booked our standard tickets there and then! even though we had no money lol (well not to spend on con tickets anyway) we've never been to a con before but before we found out about ET2 we were actualy planing on flying out for TwiCon 09 in Dallas, TX! That would of cost a hale of a lot more so we were so glad when we found out about ET2! And now we cant wait!

xx

Me and mine found out too late to get tickets for ET1. I was gutted to find out Peter was going and we couldn't! Major love for that man, lol! :P

We're well excited for ET2. The themes are fantastic. I'm as chuffed as a whistle that Billy (Charlie) is coming! ^_^

Yeah I only found out about ET1 after it had sold out :YAHOO:

So ET2 will be my first con too. Unless these mysterious mini events are announced for before ET2, in which case hopefully i'll go to one of them, and thatll be my first con.

I think ET2 has a good line up so far. Im just desperate for Jackson to be announced :YAHOO:

I didn't go to ET1 either :YAHOO:

I'd only just found out about it like...a week before the con...

And I'm gutted about not meeting Kellan!!! :YAHOO: :YAHOO:

I can't wait until ET2!! It'll be my first con unless I can go to one of the other Twilight cons...

All the party themes and guests are awesome so far!

I'd love Jackson to be there!! And (even though the chances are practically none...) Rob :YAHOO: XD

XxxX

Me and mine found out too late to get tickets for ET1. I was gutted to find out Peter was going and we couldn't! Major love for that man, lol! :P

We're well excited for ET2. The themes are fantastic. I'm as chuffed as a whistle that Billy (Charlie) is coming! :P

Ditto! I can't wait to meet Edi Gathegi either, I'm finally gonna meet a bad vamp! :unsure:

Two of my friends went to ET1, i found out about the convention too late to be able to scrape enough money together for a ticket.

So happy i am going to ET2 with one of the friends who went to ET.

My ideal guests:

Billy Burke

Gil Birmingham

Edi Gathegi

Jackson Rathbone

Taylor Lautner

Robert Pattinson (who wouldn't! :D)

Nikki Reed

I'm the friend of N-Beg who couldn't come to the first one... We sort of talked about going jokingly but not really meaning it, then Peter was announced and it was sold out. We were kicking ourselves for weeks after that!

I'm so please with all the guests so far but I'd love any of the Cullens or Michael Sheen to go (because he's a legend), I reckon we'll end up with at least on of the wolf pack though. That will be cool but you can't really appreciate it as much until you've seen them in the film. Wouldn't mind if they walked round in the costumes the wore in the promo pick though :D *swoon*

I found out about ET1 a few months before it happened and I really wanted to go, but I didn't book a ticket because I knew that I would be starting my new job around that time I just didnt have an exact date. But when I did get the start date it was the weekend before the con, so I knew that I wouldnt be able to go and I was so disappointed and jealous. Especially when I saw how much fun everyone had. :poki:

But as soon as ET2 was announced I booked my time off work and got my ticket and now I am so excited!! :smile:

I would love it if all the guests from ET1 came back at some point. Like Peter at LFCC, although I cant meet him there either because I am on holiday :poki:

Anyways, I am looking forward to october and meeting Billy, Gil and Edi :poki:

i missed out on ET1. the only guest that'd be my ideal guest for ET2 would be kellan, but because he was at ET1 its very unlikely he'll be at ET2 too. but i'd be happy to meet any of the cast.

I never went to the first one mainly cause i found out about it AFTERwards lol and by the time i found out about ET2 it had sold out...story of my life really hehe but next year *shakes fist* :smile:

I am similar.

Found out about ET1 after it was sold out, was checking out possibilities of rearranging work for ET2 and it sold out too :D

Fingers crossed for these mini ones! :P

Am going to LFCC09 though, so still get to see Peter! :YAHOO: Have booked in for photoshoots and the audience with him! :) Can't wait!

I Didnt go ;)

when i found it there was tickets left, but i didnt wanna go on my own and my friend couldnt afford it at the time, so we just decided to ET2 instead.

Jackson, Taylor, Alex, Rob and Nikki, Please? :)

I Didnt go :angel:

when i found it there was tickets left, but i didnt wanna go on my own and my friend couldnt afford it at the time, so we just decided to ET2 instead.

i would of gone if id known you sophie! haha

I Didnt go :poki:

i would of gone if id known you sophie! haha

its a shame you didnt, we could've met facinelli :(

i had the money and all, but if i think about it, if i had went, i would'nt have been able to afford to borrow laura the money for her ticket to ET2.

im possibly going to this smaller northern event.