Anyone going alone?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be arriving at King's Cross as well. Could we meet up there?

I still haven't seen on on msn

Yeah sure ! :) :) :) Do you know at what time you'll be arriving ?

I haven't seen you either on msn... I added you but I never see you online ! Can you remind me of your adress so I can be sure I accepted you ?

xxx

(I'm connected right now)

I too will be going - Sunday - on my own! So maybe see you there...

Sure ! Who do you plan to meet on Sunday ?

I'll be arriving at King's Cross as well. Could we meet up there?

I still haven't seen on on msn

Yeah sure ! :) :) :) Do you know at what time you'll be arriving ?

I haven't seen you either on msn... I added you but I never see you online ! Can you remind me of your adress so I can be sure I accepted you ?

xxx

(I'm connected right now)

I too will be going - Sunday - on my own! So maybe see you there...

Sure ! Who do you plan to meet on Sunday ?

Scott, Casey and all the free people... Maybe Sendhil - budget permitting :)

I'm another loner (only coz I can't get hold of my friend to see if he wants to go!!!) And it's my first con on my own (first con for 6 years actually :unsure: )

I'd love to meet up with some of you if poss.

I'm there for Peter :wub: Sendhil :wub: Weasley twins :P & Jacob Kogan :YAHOO:

I'm another loner (only coz I can't get hold of my friend to see if he wants to go!!!) And it's my first con on my own (first con for 6 years actually :unsure: )

I'd love to meet up with some of you if poss.

I'm there for Peter :wub: Sendhil :wub: Weasley twins :P & Jacob Kogan :YAHOO:

I'm planning to see Peter, Sendhil and maybe the Weasley Twins (depending on the budget as I want to see Jewel, Alez and Justin) so we could meet up for Peter and Sendhil if you would like to.

I should meet up with Virginie as well.

I've never been to a con before so I'm a bit anxious

hey. i'm going by myself on the saturday and then meeting up with some friends who are coming on the saturday. i'm mainly going to see the twilight cast. if anyone wants to meet up on the saturday let me know

:YAHOO::dance::blush::D

Twilight cast for me as well :D

so we should now form a little group of "lonely people" lol

Yep, we'll meet with Myself205 already, so if you want to join us you're more than welcome !! :)

You don't have to pay for the talks... Or are you talking about buying the entry tickets for both days ? Budget problem ?

I'll be there both days so I'll meet everyone I can ! :)

Mmmh Weasley brothers as well !!! yeahhhh ! :)

Anyone would come with me to the talk of Michael Shanks ? 0:-)

I normally visit these shows with family, however they are such great events full of friendly people i always have chance to chat to people in the queues or while walking around the halls, have met many great people at the shows that i bump in to again at later shows

always a highlight of the year are these event (either showmasters or other companies events) that bring together fans of many different TV/Film or the like medias with similar interests and people you respect the creative talents of the stars that attend

see ya on saturday at LFCC - can't wait :D

the dude :smile:

Another loner here. :blush: May I join this group?

Of course!

This is my very first convention, and I'm really attending to meet Sendhil. :D I would love to meet up with you folks.

I've just bought today in London a nice Heroes picture of his character. Would look great once signed!

Ah .... a fan after my own heart. :(

I'm considering bringing along my Sendhil "Read" poster for him to sign, but it's quite large and I don't want to fold it up. I might simply end up just using one of the available photos at the convention. It's all good to me anyway. :WAVE:

• 2 weeks later...

Another loner here. :WAVE: May I join this group?

Of course!

This is my very first convention, and I'm really attending to meet Sendhil. :wub: I would love to meet up with you folks.

I've just bought today in London a nice Heroes picture of his character. Would look great once signed!

:WAVE:

Hi everyone, I have booked to go to LFCC for the Sunday ( travelling up from Cardiff by Coach Sat pm and staying at Hotel next to Ex Centre Sat Night), my friend who was coming with me has now had to back out and I really do still want to go. ;) Is anyone else going up from Wales (noticed some members posted they were catching 6.30pm Coach back from Victoria on the Sun which is the one I have booked to go home too). If any is looking to perhaps share room with me on the Sat night etc would love some company - fingers crossed :blink:

I'm going alone, and as much as i'd like company when i'm just aimlessly wandering and have nothing to do - I love it! It's the same with gigs, you don't have anyone to report to or anything, don't have to feel like you're dragging them around when u go see someone they don't like (celebrity or band), don't have that panic of losing them etc.... i'd much rather bump into people and chat along the way than be there 'with' someone... as antisocial as that sounds! staying with a friend but dunno if he's coming along or not, he doesn't like being a tag-along, tho i haven't asked him yet.

Edited by JessCansBe1337

Funny you should say that.

I'd probably feel the same but i'm bringing along my best mate as a tag-along, simply for the fact that it's far safer for me in London to be with someone.

No doubt as the years go on i'll be going to them on my own (and as often as possible) but she's a really good sport is my friend. She'll just go where i want and enjoy it for the hell of it. :(

I guess i'm lucky for that.

Funny you should say that.

I'd probably feel the same but i'm bringing along my best mate as a tag-along, simply for the fact that it's far safer for me in London to be with someone.

No doubt as the years go on i'll be going to them on my own (and as often as possible) but she's a really good sport is my friend. She'll just go where i want and enjoy it for the hell of it. :thumbup:

I guess i'm lucky for that.

ah i'm practically a Londoner through family heritage and going to uni near there for 3 years :-) friend will be meeting me in the evenings heh

:P

Hi everyone , know I posted earlier, I am ok as such coming to the event on Sunday alone - as done Conventions/Signings before and as mentioned everyone is friendly; however because been let down by friend now travelling up alone to get there for Sat night - Staying at The Oliver Plaza ( 5 mins from Earls Court Centre) and would dearly love some Company Sat night if anyone wants to get in touch?

:P

Hi everyone , know I posted earlier, I am ok as such coming to the event on Sunday alone - as done Conventions/Signings before and as mentioned everyone is friendly; however because been let down by friend now travelling up alone to get there for Sat night - Staying at The Oliver Plaza ( 5 mins from Earls Court Centre) and would dearly love some Company Sat night if anyone wants to get in touch?

Hi there ! I'm going with some members of that forum to see the new HP movie on saturday night. Why don't you come and join us ? :)

:YAHOO:

Hi there ! I'm going with some members of that forum to see the new HP movie on saturday night. Why don't you come and join us ? :)

That is sweet of you, don't relish spending the night on ownin Hotel Room - where are you going to see the Film ( sounds a wuss now - but don't like underground!)

:dance:

Thanks so much just checked it out, so may be there..

I hope you will ! See you then :)

:chair:

Hi I have e mailed Dizzywitch as per the messages in the thread you gave in order to let her know I am wanting to come along and also to enquire where and what time everyone is meeting but not heard back yet. Also noticed a few mention going back Sun eve on 6.30pm Coach from Victoria - wondered if that was back to Wales and if so if could we travel to Victoria together? My main guest interest is Paul McGann so would love to meet up with other fans on the day. :chair: