Anyone going alone?

I've been to 3 cons before, always alone as non of my friends want to travel to the UK to see stars. I didn't mind because I got talking to a lot of great people.

This year I will probably go alone again.

grtz

Tinne :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so much better after reading this. I hate going to things alone, and usually I let that put me off. But then I really wanted to go to the Twilight talk, and some friends from a forum made me go as a reporter for the forum. I was kinda dreading it but not so much now *beams*

I'm still a teeny bit nervous though because I have never gone to a convention or autograph signing or anything before. Well not exactly true, I went to a band signing at HMV once but that was different. Ahh well I'm sure it'll be fine, and I won't trip up and cause a people pile-up in the queue :unsure:

Edited by poisoned_rose

I'm on my own hun, but you'll probably end up runnin round with a group of manic forum members like most of us lone visiters do. lol, just listen out for the squeals of omg you're such and such hi. lol. Boyfriend will kill me if he reads this but i prefer goin alone, specially to london, i can do what i want when i want and nobody is there to drag me away from the historical clothing gallery at the v+a museum. lol. I vote for a loners meet up in one of the local bars. anybody with me???? :P

LOL I CAN IMAGINE THE NAMES THAT WOULD GET. LOL hun i don't have a gold pass either , heck i'll probably buy my tickets on the door. Saying that i'm sharing a room with possibly 2 forum members so i won't be totally alone, hopin some of the regulars i know will be there as well, hmm hmm sephi, jack , naruarwen and such. lol basically any of team savvy. :P

I'm going on my own too... All the way from France ! :)

My fav guest is Michael Shanks, maybe i'll go and see the cast of twilight too if there's any room left for me !

Anyone going to the talk of Michael Shanks and could keep me company ? I would love to get to know other fans ! :)

I'm going on my own too... All the way from France ! :)

My fav guest is Michael Shanks, maybe i'll go and see the cast of twilight too if there's any room left for me !

Anyone going to the talk of Michael Shanks and could keep me company ? I would love to get to know other fans ! :)

Salut je suis francais aussi (mais vis en Angleterre). On pourrait se retrouver la-bas si tu veux?

J'y vais surtout pour Twilight et Jewel pour le moment.

Salut Myself205 !

Oui bien sûr y'a pas de soucis pour se retrouver là-bas :)

Aaah Jewel j'aimerai bien aller la voir, et Peter Facinelli aussi bien sûr ! Rpatts-Forever m'a proposé aussi, ça va être sympa, on va être un beau petit groupe !

Si tu veux prends mon adresse msn qu'on puisse en discuter.

Salut Myself205 !

Aaah Jewel j'aimerai bien aller la voir, et Peter Facinelli aussi bien sûr ! Rpatts-Forever m'a proposé aussi, ça va être sympa, on va être un beau petit groupe !

Is there anyone who lives in Lancashire who would like to travel there with me ?.I live in that area.Or does anyone want to arrange to stay in the same hotel as me then we can travel to the convention and back together ?.So we could either travel there and back on the train together or just meet at the hotel once we are in London.It would be good to have someone to travel around London with too,if we have time.It depends how long we are at the convention.

I'm interested in meeting Ed Furlong :WINCE:

Salut Myself205 !

Je t'ai rajoute dans mes contacts msn, tu n'es pas en ligne pour le moment :-)

Je viens de t'accepter, on se verra peut-être un peu plus tard sur msn :D

Is everyone going down on the train ?.It would be great to meet up with some of you,possibly travel there together and stay in the same hotel.

Who are you going to meet at the convention ?

Hi Beth !

I'm arriving on the saturday at 8:30am at King's Cross St Pancras and then I'll take the Picadilly line down to earl's court station.

I'll be staying at the Garden View hotel, 5mn away from the station and the Earl's court exhibit center.

So if you want to meet up with me, that'd be really cool ! Do you know where you will be staying ?

Hi Beth !

I'm arriving on the saturday at 8:30am at King's Cross St Pancras and then I'll take the Picadilly line down to earl's court station.

I'll be staying at the Garden View hotel, 5mn away from the station and the Earl's court exhibit center.

So if you want to meet up with me, that'd be really cool ! Do you know where you will be staying ?

I'll be arriving at King's Cross as well. Could we meet up there?

I still haven't seen on on msn