Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Finally finished drawing Peter!

For now! ( :wub: )

I have just sent it off to go in the Scrapbook for Peter, but I might have to go back and play with it before I give it to Peter at LFCC.

So, the question is:

Do I:

a. Get Peter to sign it and keep the original but give him a copy

b. Just give the original to Peter

c. Give the original to Peter and ask him to sign a copy that I can keep.

I think I need help with this decision. :chair:

DrCarlisleCullenbyRhianyddEaston-1.jpg

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Hi to everyone - got internet connection back at long last as you can see - took all night to get on here due to Sam and hubby hogging it all night long.

That sentence about Twitter doesnt make sense to me either and I'm on Twitter!!!!!!

Same here!! :blink:

WOWSA rhi that is friggin amazing! u r one crazy talented lady!!

i think u should get him to sign the origional and keep it and give him a copy

xx

Same here Rhi - hard decision!!! :headscratch:

Good morning everyone what a lovely day sun shinning sitting at my desk lol internet back on at home :headscratch:

All we need is a quick announcement please!!!!! :blink:

Rhi that drawing of Peter is amazing what a talent :firedevil:

Amazeballs on Twitter here we come........Poor Rob :poki: loads of girls running after him on the streets of NY while filiming shame :uhoh:

Edited by Twilightmum49

Thanks guys.

I am not worried about giving away the drawing, I parted with my Rob one after all! :hathor:

Hubby had the worried idea that some of the celebs who get given fan art just chuck or give it away before they even leave the con. That would be gutting.

Poor Rob, that did look awful!

I can't see him doing a con. I know they have to do the San Diego one, but that is different, that is their PR companies I suppose.

This sort of madness just makes the chances of him going to a con or even leaving his house more unlikely. He'll probably move to darkest Peru and never been seen in public again!!!! :wub:

Come home Rob - we'll look after you!! ;)

I totally agree.......We would definately look after him.... as stated before somewhere on here we could be his Twilightmum body guards :hathor: although not sure if my heart could cope :wub: but I'm sure I could :lol:

Edited by Twilightmum49

Thanks guys.

I am not worried about giving away the drawing, I parted with my Rob one after all! :wub:

Hubby had the worried idea that some of the celebs who get given fan art just chuck or give it away before they even leave the con. That would be gutting.

I can't see him doing a con. I know they have to do the San Diego one, but that is different, that is their PR companies I suppose.

I can't believe anyone could destroy/disregard something that took so much time and effort!!!!.... But i guess if they get a lot of fan art what are they going to do with it all???.... What charity does he support? signed copy could be auctioned?? Would be nice to have signed original in your own house too!!!

I cant see the Rob clip until i get home... :hathor: ... I could just imagine girls trying to rip his shirt off!! (Oh!!...I couldnt be the only one imaganing that???).. :wub:

I worry about what your definition of "look after" is though :wub:

:wub:;) I'll leave that to your imagination David ;)

Mine is working overtime :lol:

Note is self.....get on with some work all this talk of Rob is not getting anything done and my concentration has gone out the window :hathor:

Edited by Twilightmum49

Dayna, you are such a rock chick! :hathor:

Leah - I thought she looked so much like Joan Jett! Great hair cut!

Ha ha well I do try!

Hmmmm I have mixed feelings bout Kristen's Jett cut! I admire her for having her hair cut for the role though!

And I know I'm late saying this but yeah Jade take a pic with you then the hairdress CAN'T get it wrong! Well, in theory!

I still need to dye my hair red! I might do that when I get in from work!

Twitter is just facebook with less stuff.. thats not a step up its a step down!!!!!

But less stuff means it's simple! I like simple.....it doesn't confuse me! Ha ha ha and I do get easily confused! I used to be anti-facebook and pro myspace but now I seem to be checking facebook more than myspace!

Hee hee I hope Fach wins the bet!

Rhi your drawing of Peter is absolutely amazing! I love it! I think you should give hime the original and get him to sign a copy!

Have you seen this? Poor bloke! :WINCE:

Poor Rob!!

Awwwwww pooooor Rob getting mobbed! Bless him!

Have you seen this? Poor bloke! :WINCE:

Poor Rob!!

When he comes to ET :wub: (wishful thinking) we would behave in a civilized way would'nt we and not jump all over him :thumbup:

Yus we would behave! It must be scary to be mobbed like that! And I agree that that sorta thing could mean he's less likely to come to ET2 or leave his house or go anywhere!

Thanks guys.

I am not worried about giving away the drawing, I parted with my Rob one after all! :D

I can't believe anyone could destroy/disregard something that took so much time and effort!!!!.... But i guess if they get a lot of fan art what are they going to do with it all???.... What charity does he support? signed copy could be auctioned?? Would be nice to have signed original in your own house too!!!

I cant see the Rob clip until i get home... :angry: ... I could just imagine girls trying to rip his shirt off!! (Oh!!...I couldnt be the only one imaganing that???).. :D

Oh ohhhh don't put that thought in my head! Ermm oops too late! Lol! It doesn't consist of loadsa girls though, it's just me and Rob ha ha!

Thanks for voicing the opinions.

So far I am edging towards either:

give him the original

or give him the original and get him to sign a copy for me.

Blimey! Had only looked at the pics before, just watched the video. That must be so frightening being attacked like that walking down the street!!! :thumbup: