Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

A short lived 13 epi tv show about the devils daughter :) that had Marti Noxon as an Exec Producer was brillllll!

Well worth a download :P

Oooh I used to watch point pleasant! Marti Noxon's fab! I want a season 8 of Buffy (even though it was done in comic book form) and a season 6 of Angel (which I think was also done in comic book form)! I miss them!

Lmfao people u gotta watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4w_Ybm0by8...player_embedded

2 fans recorded themselves watching the new moon trailer for the first time and their reaction is hilarious... but scarily similar to mine :P hahahaha, I lol'd so hard.

OMG! Me and hubby just watched that and laughed our asses off!

That was so funny.

got to show the boys tomorrow!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Loved their reaction when jacob changed!

LMAOOOO OMG that was hilarious!! I mean I know I was excited and screamed at the TV as the trailer was about to be shown and probably would have got square eyes coz I was sat so close to the TV but anyone would think the girls had never read New Moon going by their reactions hee hee hee! Their reaction to Jacob wolf had me in hysterics ha ha ha ha ha!

Edited by twilight obsessive

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this quote from Taylor Lautner:

“There is like heart break and, oh it’s…it’s horrible, it just…‘New Moon’ will rip your heart to shreds,â€

I don't know whether my heart can take it!!!! :YAHOO:

Oooh I used to watch point pleasant! Marti Noxon's fab! I want a season 8 of Buffy (even though it was done in comic book form) and a season 6 of Angel (which I think was also done in comic book form)! I miss them!

I have most of season 8 so far and . . . it gets weird at points lol but generally quite good

Good morning everyone its so nice to be back amongst the living!!! I have lost 9lb's in weight since Sunday not the best way to diet - but its kick started me into my diet lol - that all I'll say on the subject as I dont want you all to feel too queezy.......

Thank you for asking about me Sam said you were wondering where I was - it cheered me up - also Sam screeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaammmmming up the stairs to me to come and watch the trailer kind of helped OMG OMG that made me cry awesome trailer - NM I feel will be better than Twilight but thats just my opinion lol.

...Gosh have'nt I missed a lot, so much to catch up on - ;) Well done TWILIGHT - new we would do it - all that voting by us fans paid off ;)

Still no announcement I see probably after the weekend as their so busy with C15 - the wait will be worth it!!!lol

Lmfao people u gotta watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4w_Ybm0by8...player_embedded

2 fans recorded themselves watching the new moon trailer for the first time and their reaction is hilarious... but scarily similar to mine :WINCE: hahahaha, I lol'd so hard.

Soooooo funny! :D

I watched their reation this morning so funny it reminded me of Sam and me on Monday morning - mouth open saying OMG OMG then burst into tears (I am sad) but, it did make me feel better after - then I had to watch it again and again I think Sam has watched it about 25 times now :YAHOO:

I'll show her the 2 fans when she eventually gets out of bed!!! :lol:

Edited by Twilightmum49

“There is like heart break and, oh it’s…it’s horrible, it just…‘New Moon’ will rip your heart to shreds,â€

I don't know whether my heart can take it!!!! :YAHOO:

First it was drool buckets, now we'd better stock up big time on tissues! Something tells me that this movies going to play absolute havoc with our emotions ;)

I suppose it's expected when the books already draw out so many strong emotions,but to experience it is going to be something else... oh dear.

Welcome back Debs. Was it Peppa Pig that finished you off?? :lol:

I don't know whether my heart can take it!!!! ;)

First it was drool buckets, now we'd better stock up big time on tissues! Something tells me that this movies going to play absolute havoc with our emotions :WINCE:

I suppose it's expected when the books already draw out so many strong emotions,but to experience it is going to be something else... oh dear.

I'm actually quite anxious about going to see it (which is probably really stupid) cos I know what a state I'm going to be in!! My daughter might want to sit in a different row or even cinema!! :YAHOO:;) Jeez it's not until November and I'm stressed now!!

Edited by Juliette

Thanks Juliette - Peppa pig is very sweet - but I couldnt eat one - well I could but I would been worse than I have been (meat doesnt like me) lol

I'll ditto what you said I've told Sam I'm not sitting with her and her friend Mel who was with us at ET1 because they will just cry buckets and start me off and that will be that me in a right state -

We have 5 months of this :YAHOO: OMG we'll all be stressed out - nail biting, not eating (good for diet?) and anything else you do when stressed... ;) .....

Glad to hear you are up and about now Debs......you must have been REALLY sick not to be able to 'post' for days!!! :YAHOO:

Roll on November - i think it will be boxes of tissues too!!...

Thanks for that Lara - yes it wasnt very pleasant to say the least.....

Yes roll on November I'll need a box a man size and waterproof masscara!!!!

I just noiced I'm now Best Boy with 3 blue squares lol

Forgot to say in this weeks Heat mag Page 30-31 nice pics of Rob's torso ;)

Edited by Twilightmum49

Jess (my daughter) wants to go to the premier. Can you imagine it - we'd probs have to camp out for a week beforehand!

She has no idea about LFCC or this NEW MINI CON (any info SM?). She knows that we're going to a con for Dr Who, Star Wars, Manga etc but she has no idea about the Twilight part - it's very hard to keep it from her! :smile:

Cruising round the internet I found an interview with Peter Facinelli talking about 'Nurse Jackie'. He plays a doctor (surprise) with a form of sexual tourettes as he puts it. Every time he gets stressed he grabs women in inappropriate places!! :D Go Peter!

Off to buy Heat then!!! :YAHOO:;);):WINCE::lol::D:YAHOO:

Edited by Juliette

Jess (my daughter) wants to go to the premier. Can you imagine it - we'd probs have to camp out for a week beforehand!

She has no idea about LFCC or this NEW MINI CON (any info SM?). She knows that we're going to a con for Dr Who, Star Wars, Manga etc but she has no idea about the Twilight part - it's very hard to keep it from her! :smile:

Cruising round the internet I found an interview with Peter Facinelli talking about 'Nurse Jackie'. He plays a doctor (surprise) with a form of sexual tourettes as he puts it. Every time he gets stressed he grabs women in inappropriate places!! :D Go Peter!

Off to buy Heat then!!! :D:D:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

OMG Sam wants to go to the premier too God knows how many people will there!!!

Can't wait until LFCC your daughter is going to freak out!!!!

I saw an interview with Peter as well about Nurse Jackie that looks so funny and he looks so hot!! fancy having him touch your boobs every time he got stressed :lol:

Edited by Twilightmum49

Jess is quite a calm soul normally so I'm waiting to see what happens.

Thing is I don't want her to just stand there with her mouth open and not speak to any of them so I will probs have tell her on the train up - so she can try to prepare herself!!!! :D

Morning Rhi!

Edited by Juliette

Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better! :D

Thanks Rhi - I've just shown Sam the YouTube clip of the 2 fans watching the trailer ....we had tears rolling down our face it is so funny especially what the one says at the end....priceless...lol

Congratulations as well with the pics they are wonderful you are so talented I wish I could draw like that well done :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

Thing is I don't want her to just stand there with her mouth open and not speak to any of them so I will probs have tell her on the train up - so she can try to prepare herself!!!! :YAHOO:

Morning Rhi!

Morning! :YAHOO:

Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better! :YAHOO:

Thanks Rhi - I've just shown Sam the YouTube clip of the 2 fans watching the trailer ....we had tears rolling down our face it is so funny especially what the one says at the end....priceless...lol

Congratulations as well with the pics they are wonderful you are so talented I wish I could draw like that well done :D

It was hilarious. Haven't shown our boys yet, will show them after school.

Glad you like the drawings.

Oh well, really rotten weeks work this week.

8 wedding cakes to do and some of them have got loads of work in them.

Best get back to it :D

Thing is I don't want her to just stand there with her mouth open and not speak to any of them so I will probs have tell her on the train up - so she can try to prepare herself!!!! :YAHOO:

Morning Rhi!

Morning! :YAHOO:

Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better! :YAHOO:

It was hilarious. Haven't shown our boys yet, will show them after school.

Glad you like the drawings.

Oh well, really rotten weeks work this week.

8 wedding cakes to do and some of them have got loads of work in them.

Best get back to it :D

8!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO:

The only good thing about baking so many cakes is you're sure to be able to afford the mini-con and all other stuff Twi!!! :D The stress will be worth it..... :YAHOO:

I have just talked my friend into going to the Muse concert - last night was a definate NO, today she said yes as long as it doesnt clash with Mini-Con........tickets on sale THIS FRIDAY - shall I go ahead SM???????? :D

• Moderators

If you have things you want to do, then just book them. No one can keep their calendar free for the rest of the year just in case.

They're working on these events, and will let you know information as soon as they can, but dates and guests have to match up. Even if they said something vague now, it could change, so they don't want to announce anything until it's completely set in place.