'Gollum' The book

pippinweasley

Hello again!

Well I was walking through WHSmiths today and what did I come across? A book by Andy Serkis! It's like his journal! with loads of pictures and stuff it's sooooo cool!

'We wants it!!'

I don't know how much it was but if you can get it i suggest you do! I'm going to buy it after Christmas! (Cuz I don't have any money now!)

Yea so just thought I'd let you know!

luv me x x x

Really!  omg thats good!  Rain would love that!  wonder if she wants in 4 crimbo .. if i can find it that is!!!!!!!  wot do u fink Rain?  if u read this that it!!!

What do you think! :blush::blush::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol!!! i take that as a yes!! i will have a look 4 it!!! :D

It's £9.99 and is a great read...though I accept that there may be a certain element of bias here... :rolleyes: There are some fabulous (imo! :unsure: ) pictures of Andy and his family and pictures from the set and of NZ. :blink:

Wow! Thats not too bad! I might have to ask someone to buy it me for xmas!!! LOL! I seriously dont' have the money! My parents haven't bought me any presents yet so if all fails I'll ask for that!

It's £9.99 and is a great read...though I accept that there may be a certain element of bias here...  :wub: There are some fabulous (imo!  :wub: ) pictures of Andy and his family and pictures from the set and of NZ.  :wub:

Wow! Thats not too bad! I might have to ask someone to buy it me for xmas!!! LOL! I seriously dont' have the money! My parents haven't bought me any presents yet so if all fails I'll ask for that!

*high-fives KaramelRose* You're a genius! :wub: Seriously, it is a good read for Andy fans; Rosie and I would say that he writes as he speaks, if that makes sense - ie, very chatty, friendly, funny, and so on. :wub: There are also a couple of Andy's drawings in there too - one of pre-Ring Smeagol and (we think) one of Frodo, Sam and Smeagol at the end of the book. :wub: