Twilight tattoo?

lil nightmare

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo I love tattoo's, have five.....

Depending on how big u want ur Jacob one, u could go for a Wolf in the middle of a moon in a howling position????

Edited by BethyBoo

Oh nice! :) Mhh I'll try to think of something Jacob related...but I think it shouldn't be that hard to find something great...I'd definitely put a wolf there and you could for example have your favorite quote of jacob written as well. :)

I've got two tattoos myself, one on my back and one on my right ankle. The second one is also Twilight related. I kinda had different pieces of all four books put together...e.g. the crystal heart Edward gave Bella. I just kinda went to the Tattoo parlor and told my tattoo artist what I wanted and what I had in my head and she put it all together. I'm really happy with the outcome actually. :) No-one would see right away, that it stands for Twilight (not like the Cullen Crest for example) but I know, which really is what matters. :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of your next tattoo!! :)

i have loads of wolves. also have the words wolf and moon written in chinese...

thought about a twilight one but i wouldnt know what to get..i considered the crest but im not keen on it.

also thought about having twilight written in anonther language, prob korean as i want some korean txt on my wrist.

I quite fancy wolf foot prints for one of mine... :D

you team jacob too? :)

Oh nice! :) Mhh I'll try to think of something Jacob related...but I think it shouldn't be that hard to find something great...I'd definitely put a wolf there and you could for example have your favorite quote of jacob written as well. :)

I've got two tattoos myself, one on my back and one on my right ankle. The second one is also Twilight related. I kinda had different pieces of all four books put together...e.g. the crystal heart Edward gave Bella. I just kinda went to the Tattoo parlor and told my tattoo artist what I wanted and what I had in my head and she put it all together. I'm really happy with the outcome actually. :) No-one would see right away, that it stands for Twilight (not like the Cullen Crest for example) but I know, which really is what matters. :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of your next tattoo!! :)

was thinging of a wolves head with "until your heart stops beating, ill be here, fighting" sounds more romantic than "sure sure" lol