Twilight DVD MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY

Mrs. Pattinson

I'd so go but would need time off work on the Monday and I dunno if I can get that at short notice =(

I've already got the Borders DVD and another 4 versions on their way so dont really need another copy!

But if they get a guest...!

xxxx

Thats gd then, can you let us no which one has the best features on???

I no the BlueRay on on Amazon looks very special....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you can pay on the day so we could all pay in cash, am booking a four bedroom room tomorrow lunch so we will have room for one more if anyone wants to crash!

We're 17/18 and almost normal ^_^

I'm in! YAY!!!!! :YAHOO:

Haha XD Awesome! Meet you there ;)

Save my number 07772242297

We're booking it tomorrow and it'll be £19 each ^_^

I'm thinking portable DVD Player on repeat!

Wats the name of the hostel? Oh and I agree with the DVD player on repeat! :D

Yes you can pay on the day so we could all pay in cash, am booking a four bedroom room tomorrow lunch so we will have room for one more if anyone wants to crash!

We're 17/18 and almost normal ^_^

I'm in! YAY!!!!! :YAHOO:

Haha XD Awesome! Meet you there ;)

Save my number 07772242297

We're booking it tomorrow and it'll be £19 each ^_^

I'm thinking portable DVD Player on repeat!

Wats the name of the hostel? Oh and I agree with the DVD player on repeat! ;)

It's just called Piccadilly Backpackers search it on google and click the indented link :D

I'll see if I can dig it out

Call me dense, but where does it say on FB about any guest that may or may not be attending?

Errrrr.... I dun think it's a fb event coz da fb one is organized by borders and this is organized by forbidden planet. But u can find more info on their website!

oops I meant FP not FB..... I was meaning Forbidden Planet duh! Slip of the fingers....habit I guess lol!

They're doing it with twilightnews.co.uk it says on their website. But let me just clarify that the presence of a guest is not certain so dun put yr hopes up.

Oh I wasn't since I'm not going to go on the off chance that someone might be there, I live too far away. My friend runs twilightnews so I'll email her in a mo to see how things are going.

Hope eveyone that is going has fun though...events in London always are a blast with or without a guest. I think the fans alway make things like this memorable!

i am DEFO going. i'm going to finish work and shoot up there to meet my other twihards! my last train home is at 12.40 ish so i'll be there for like 30 mins and then running to charing cross. haha.

it's worth it just for the freebies. i best get something!!!

looking forward to seeing ET faces there too! i'll be using my ET tote bag

Booking in a minute! Last chance to room with us! Now seven people with an adult :D

Right I'm all booked in now, it's £20 each for those of you booked with me and I'll be arriving at about half 4/5 PM so make sure you are around at that time or later and I'll clear it with everyone!

Cya there

xxx

Edited by TSheep

Booking in a minute! Last chance to room with us! Now seven people with an adult :WINCE:

Right I'm all booked in now, it's �20 each for those of you booked with me and I'll be arriving at about half 4/5 PM so make sure you are around at that time or later and I'll clear it with everyone!

Cya there

xxx

YAY, we're so excited :lol: Can't wait to see you all :blink::WINCE:

Booking in a minute! Last chance to room with us! Now seven people with an adult :WINCE:

Right I'm all booked in now, it's �20 each for those of you booked with me and I'll be arriving at about half 4/5 PM so make sure you are around at that time or later and I'll clear it with everyone!

Cya there

xxx

WOOT! Gonna be an interesting night XD

Cya there

xxx

Well it should be fun, especially having a group of us there :D What time are you leaving for home on Monday?

Cya there

xxx

Well it should be fun, especially having a group of us there :D What time are you leaving for home on Monday?

Coach is for 5PM so probs head over to Victoria about 4/4:15 ish check out from the hostel is at 10 btw

You?

Cya there

xxx

Coach is for 5PM so probs head over to Victoria about 4/4:15 ish check out from the hostel is at 10 btw

You?

Cool NP :) I have no idea, but maybe we can all do something? That is if your not sick of us, lol!!!

Cya there

xxx

You?

Cool NP :) I have no idea, but maybe we can all do something? That is if your not sick of us, lol!!!

Haha, well we're shopping on Oxford Street so I can get my mate Nicola an 18th bday prezzie

Ah well I'm sure we can find something to do, might aswell do something while we are there :blink:

Might go to the Tate Modern cause it's free XD something to do that's cheap! And they have huuuge slides inside too!

OMG they have slides?????? Now those I wanna see, lol

One from each floor so there are five and the biggest one is huuuge!

I'm going to say this quickly then get out quick. My friend at Twilight News told me that as she said on the site, she was trying to get a guest but thought it wouldn't be likely...as she said Rob is tied up in the nicest possible way ofcourse

Ah well I'm sure we can find something to do, might aswell do something while we are there :D

Might go to the Tate Modern cause it's free XD something to do that's cheap! And they have huuuge slides inside too!

OMG they have slides?????? Now those I wanna see, lol

One from each floor so there are five and the biggest one is huuuge!

Ohhh I want a huge slide :o