Twilight DVD MIDNIGHT RELEASE PARTY

Mrs. Pattinson

Call me dense, but where does it say on FB about any guest that may or may not be attending?

Errrrr.... I dun think it's a fb event coz da fb one is organized by borders and this is organized by forbidden planet. But u can find more info on their website!

oops I meant FP not FB..... I was meaning Forbidden Planet duh! Slip of the fingers....habit I guess lol!

Edited by JaneDoe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd so go but would need time off work on the Monday and I dunno if I can get that at short notice =(

I've already got the Borders DVD and another 4 versions on their way so dont really need another copy!

But if they get a guest...!

xxxx

sounded more like they'd have look-alikes or something in costume... wouldn't be able to have any main cast cos they're all filming in vancouver right this moment! (the national park in vancouver looks spookily like the meadow scene.... have been there)

shame they're not doing something at all the fp stores.... n why is manchester not listed on the site.... grrr!

am super excited for dvd release! (missed out on art-card version on play.com tho :P

Call me dense, but where does it say on FB about any guest that may or may not be attending?

Errrrr.... I dun think it's a fb event coz da fb one is organized by borders and this is organized by forbidden planet. But u can find more info on their website!

oops I meant FP not FB..... I was meaning Forbidden Planet duh! Slip of the fingers....habit I guess lol!

They're doing it with twilightnews.co.uk it says on their website. But let me just clarify that the presence of a guest is not certain so dun put yr hopes up.

I managed to bribe two of my luuurverly girlies to come with me :P

I'm convincing my Mum that she wants to come, lol! I had a look at those hotels, thanks :D They don't seem that close to F P though?

They aren't within walking distance cause I can't find any that local, too many shops in the way, but it's not far on the tube so we're doing that

sounded more like they'd have look-alikes or something in costume... wouldn't be able to have any main cast cos they're all filming in vancouver right this moment! (the national park in vancouver looks spookily like the meadow scene.... have been there)

shame they're not doing something at all the fp stores.... n why is manchester not listed on the site.... grrr!

am super excited for dvd release! (missed out on art-card version on play.com tho :(

Not ALL of them are in Vancouver! I don't imagine they need Carlisle, Esme and all of them in Vancouver... or even like Cam who is no longer in it but part of twilight.

Anyone would be awesome XD

I managed to bribe two of my luuurverly girlies to come with me :P

I'm convincing my Mum that she wants to come, lol! I had a look at those hotels, thanks :D They don't seem that close to F P though?

They aren't within walking distance cause I can't find any that local, too many shops in the way, but it's not far on the tube so we're doing that

am super excited for dvd release! (missed out on art-card version on play.com tho :(

Not ALL of them are in Vancouver! I don't imagine they need Carlisle, Esme and all of them in Vancouver... or even like Cam who is no longer in it but part of twilight.

The Tube stops at about 12:30 ish, so I guess it'll be walking or bus, lol!

I managed to bribe two of my luuurverly girlies to come with me :smile:

Hmmm... my mum said it runs all night...

I checked on the TFL website and it definitely stops then. I know they tend to do matenance work in the middle of the night

I checked on the TFL website and it definitely stops then. I know they tend to do matenance work in the middle of the night

I checked as well... I'm looking for something around Picadilly area now....

I checked as well... I'm looking for something around Picadilly area now....

Damn these people making our lives harder :( I'm thinking we might just bus it now and go home after :)

I'm thinking they wouldn't want my Mum in a Youth hostel?? I've never stayed at one, so have no idea how they work really

If its the Picadilly Backpackers then aparentely they take all ages. So that would be cool. I can't get the booking page up though, so have no idea of what room they have :\

Edited by leanne_marie2007

Can you book it together and pay on the day or is it a pay as you book?

Yes it is the Piccadilly Backpackers

I'm thinking if booking a 4 bed room with three beds, space for one more if anyone wants to join!

My mum wants me to have more people to walk with from FP

Edited by TSheep

Yes you can pay on the day so we could all pay in cash, am booking a four bedroom room tomorrow lunch so we will have room for one more if anyone wants to crash!

We're 17/18 and almost normal :D

I'm in! YAY!!!!! :P

Haha XD Awesome! Meet you there ;)

Save my number 07772242297

We're booking it tomorrow and it'll be £19 each :D

I'm thinking portable DVD Player on repeat!