Our disappointment...

pippinweasley

Could I just say that meeting all you forum gals at the Prem was what made it for me? Rosie and I will be posting our own thoughts and experiences in good time, but I just wanted to say that we both just loved meeting everyone we did - thank you, all of you: without you lot and your camaradarie it would've been a poorer experience for us both.

I already have done babes! See the experiences thread - it's a long one! :(

Again I repeat Yeltz's sentiments - you guys are the best! :spidy:

Could I just say that meeting all you forum gals at the Prem was what made it for me? Rosie and I will be posting our own thoughts and experiences in good time, but I just wanted to say that we both just loved meeting everyone we did - thank you, all of you: without you lot and your camaradarie it would've been a poorer experience for us both.

Oh I agree. It was a fab atmosphere before all the madness started. It was like a collectormania takeover!!! Everyone seemed to be from the boards at one point - it was great!!!

hey there! ya i know how you all fell, my experience is on another thread...but I cant believe how badly organised it was, they really should have thought about how people would turn up. Cant believe they nearly ran us over with the road sweeper, i had 2 be dragged to get out the way! lol Was quite funny that they'd actually go to that extreme! yeah they shoulda put the barriers up the night before, then it would have been much fairer on people like most of us who got there early! every1 was going really quite crazy pushing and shoving, so i got pushed back, ah well still got viggos and peters autographs, so im lucky in that respect! sorry some of u had a really bad time. We also lost our friend for like 2 hours, she was taken out the crowd, think some of you saw! lol was nice meeting you anyway! xxx

Awwww, i really feel sorry for the people that had a bad experience at the prem, unfortunately i couldn't go! I think that it's disgraceful what was going on.

Mosta ya guys waited for ages 'n' musta been really stressed! They soo should've organised it better! Surely they know that alot of fans were gonna go! But c'mon, there are LOOOOOOADS of LOTR fans! I think they might be bigger than any others :headscratch:

At least you all did have a good time meeting the forum people. It's the surrounding that makes it just that bit better! Like imagine collectormania, with hardly any people, it just wouldn't be the same! Not to worry y'all. Ya still got c5 which will be better cause it's organised more. N the FF if any of you are going!

I had a bad experience at c4. But i do really appreciate what they done. I'll say the quick story to it. Well i got a ticket to see Elijah, and when the time came me 'n' Eleanor queued up to get our pics. The man took my pic 'n' put it on Elijah's desk, so by the time i got to the desk he already signed it. N then they done the same to Eleanor [Eli-Jayne a.k.a MiMo] but worse. She didn't get to say anything to Elijah and he couldn't get to even say Hello! I think that everyone else should be treated the same cause we all payed the same amount of money! Ah well there's no point dwelling in the past.

Oh dear! I can't believe you had a bad time at C4! I mean my time with Elijah was rushed but nothing like that!! I got to talk to him very briefly! how terrible.

*BIG HUGS!*

i want really really REALLY want to go to FF but i dunno if i'll be able to afford it what with C5 so close after!

:lol: *hopes*

anyway! how are you this fine evening? (well. its cold. but i'm inside. and my house is warm!)

heeey there! the other thread is 'share you experiences from the premiere and its a poll thing pippin!

ahh nah that experience is v.harsh frodos girl. To be honest i couldnt have been more lucky @ c4 really! got front rows of both talks and we were like 10th then 40th in elijahs que so we had a while 2 talk, and they were like really hypo! blessss em!

ah well next time @ c5, wooooo cant wait!

cant believe i met u in the toilet as well pippinweasly haha!

yer i agree that meeting you guys was definately one of the highlights. i'll never forget the meeting in the lift with some of ya!!

oh and thanks for trying to keep hold of my hand fiona!!

omg! yeah, we were just arriving and as soon as i saw you i dropped all my stuff and we just had a group hug of like 7 people in that tiny lil place! i think poor benny nearly got stuck in that lift then y'know coz we didnt move away quick enuff!

LOL!

My girlfriend was there at 05.00 too and told me of the same spam up so she only managed Andys autograph and couldn't actually see anything as posters went up in front of her.

Yet I met a guy who got there at 13.00 and met SO many cast members and went off with so many autographs!! shame really

My girlfriend was there at 05.00 too and told me of the same spam up so she only managed Andys autograph and couldn't actually see anything as posters went up in front of her.

Yet I met a guy who got there at 13.00 and met SO many cast members and went off with so many autographs!! shame really

oooooh! what did she look like? (would ask you what she was wearing, but i sincerely doubt you would have been up with her to see!)

I know how you feel. There I was, turned up at 3PM so I wasn't expecting to see anyone and I did. Yet next to me were people who had been there from 9AM. Not as bad as you, but still. That's terrible.

And you'd think more of the British cast would turn up for their own damn premiere. Thank the Gods for Andy, Ian, Ian, Billy, Bernard and Dom, eh? I mean, if Karl could fly over from Oz! And Liv and Viggo from the US! *sigh*

~fadagaski~

I'm just gonna try and get to the screenings and for the tickets REALLY early this time! :D Hypo eh? Would of loved to seen that! LoL! Oh i love them guys! There soo awesome!! :D and you guys too! :P

Have a Merry 'n' Pippin christmas :unsure: HeHeHe

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen!!!