Favourite Tom quotes

accioscar

Tom cracked me up so much over the course of the weekend. SO many funny moments/quotes, and sometimes it wasn't WHAT he said but the WAY he said it.

One of my absolute faves was "Turns out, I've been violated!"

LOL! I don't know why, but I found that soooooooooooooooo funny! :dance:

So... what are your favourite Tom quotes from the weekend? Or fave quotes from other people?

This was like a GDL/Tom quote but it made me Laugh for ages !!!

*tom talking about his famous cardigan*

TP: It's one item

GDL: oh, so it's pretentious

TP: Coming from the man wearing a hat !

It went somthing along those lines :D

Love them both !!!

agrees with "turns out, i've been violated"

Hillarious !!

:angel:

This was like a GDL/Tom quote but it made me Laugh for ages !!!

*tom talking about his famous cardigan*

TP: It's one item

GDL: oh, so it's pretentious

TP: Coming from the man wearing a hat !

It went somthing along those lines :(

I love that one!! :(

The dog F*****g dies!!!!!!!!!!

In response to the film Marley And Me.....so not only is Tom a great comedian and full of witty comebacks and one liners he is also king of the film spoilers :DB)

I think he must have forgot it wasn't the first dog film to have a dog die in the end...that award goes to Turner And Hooch... :D:P

In response to the film Marley And Me.....so not only is Tom a great comedian and full of witty comebacks and one liners he is also king of the film spoilers :whistling::coolthumb:

I think he must have forgot it wasn't the first dog film to have a dog die in the end...that award goes to Turner And Hooch... :thumbup::lol:

HOOOOOCH!

I mean, er.... *sniffle*

The Velvet Pea story was amazing!!

;)

Thats how Torchwood need to arm themselves against the future :)

:help:

If Tom does the Hub:3 I may have to find myself some velvet (well...) peas. :poki:

Why didn't I think of that?! We should all offer him velvet peas if he comes to Hub 3. Perhaps he'd pelt us with them. :YAHOO:

In response to the film Marley And Me.....so not only is Tom a great comedian and full of witty comebacks and one liners he is also king of the film spoilers :o:P

I've taken to quoting that :D

I do that, standing at the library desk and someone gets the book out.

"Have you read the book yet?"

"No."

"Oh, have you seen the film yet?"

"Not yet."

"The dog dies at the end. Take tissues."

"D;"

"*LOL*"

This was when I was getting a autograph but he said he thought get your island on was a big secret no one knew about and no one watchedXD

Thw whole bit when he forgot they were filming and slapped Kai on the ass was amazing.

I love love love get your island on.

This was when I was getting a autograph but he said he thought get your island on was a big secret no one knew about and no one watchedXD

Thw whole bit when he forgot they were filming and slapped Kai on the ass was amazing.

Me too! I'm so sad it's finished :P I still think the first one is my favourite with the two random guys dancing around a room, and Tom impersonating the weird breathing... "Bit of snot then... sorry!"

Me too! I'm so sad it's finished :D I still think the first one is my favourite with the two random guys dancing around a room, and Tom impersonating the weird breathing... "Bit of snot then... sorry!"

I love the one with the 12 days of Christmas and the one with all the different ways of saying 'I love you'. I keep saying it in an Aussie accent to people while wiping my nose and no one knows why xD

In response to the film Marley And Me.....so not only is Tom a great comedian and full of witty comebacks and one liners he is also king of the film spoilers :(;)

I've taken to quoting that :(

I do that, standing at the library desk and someone gets the book out.

"Have you read the book yet?"

"No."

"Oh, have you seen the film yet?"

"Not yet."

"The dog dies at the end. Take tissues."

"D;"

"*LOL*"

Walked into Mall Cop saying that :help: