Party Themes

showmasters

Oh I know, just saying yeah sometimes we get lucky, but thats what it is, luck lol

This time round I am going to predict that I cant cosplay one of the parties. Dont know why, just have a feeling that one of the themes will push me to my skill and budget limit cosplay-wise and I'll just do the doc again.

Plus Im really not planning on wearing any normal clothes all weekend (save for travelling to and from). I'll be in various 10th Doctor cosplays (premier my black dinner suit doc) over the event.

Really hope my Marty Mcfly fits a theme though.

I'll be watching for the dinner suit doctor then :blush:

I was going to go as PC Andy but dont know if I will now

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are wearing Colon.P Tee Shirts i am wearing a Dogman Tee Shirt as i think that song is Toms funniest (See youtube Badwolf 2008 and watch Tom sing Dogman, Very Funny), Kia and the audiance all join in. julie-t :WAVE:

I get the idea Tom really hates Dogman...

lol could try eating table spoon of cinnamon :) Would not have to clean up after that.

Haha I just lol'd.

I want to go and try that now. Was it deffo a table spoon?

I'm sure it was but the clips it showed you some people using alot bigger spoons:)

If I ever did do it, would do it in the garden to save clean up.

I'm sure it was but the clips it showed you some people using alot bigger spoons:)

If I ever did do it, would do it in the garden to save clean up.

Bigger than table spoons?

tea spoons :/

lol ok I sort of get them mixed up. There is a bit when 3 girls use mesuring spoons or somthing lol

Can we have two themed ones where we get to have great costumes and then one where we get to wear semi-normal clothes (i.e dresses w/e) like the night out in cardiff one which I missed last time :poki:

From what I gather that's the way it tends to be isn't it - two 'costume' themes and one 'casual' theme?

Morgan

Can we have two themed ones where we get to have great costumes and then one where we get to wear semi-normal clothes (i.e dresses w/e) like the night out in cardiff one which I missed last time :lol:

From what I gather that's the way it tends to be isn't it - two 'costume' themes and one 'casual' theme?

Morgan

Dunnew. Which is why I asked :poki:

I remember at first Hub Sunday party was night out in Cardiff so a group of us decided we were a hen night out in Cardiff:) Wore sashs and crowns lol

hey everyone made a comment about it. It was fun. I think I still have my things from that hub