Cosplay..Whos going in costume?

n625985091_6088014_3972442.jpg

Omg that's the cutest thing ever >:

If we can afford to come, we'll be bringing our usual huge troup of cosplayers. I think we have a Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, Rei Ayanami, No Face, Zelda, Alice Cullen, one secret cosplay and a few undecided XD

Edited by Crazedteensie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll possibly Donna Noble from Doctor Who - with the DW group I'm a member of.

- but that's for only saturday, then Dark Mousey from DN Angel will make his first appearance for the sunday.

For pictures of our metacrisis doc and myself - please look here...

teamTARDIS DeviantART page

You'll find us here and a few others that may be attending, some pictures to follow after a show we're attending in May.

Edited by Shinikami

So very tempted to go as Haruhi from Ouran High School Host club as we've got Vic going.. I think I'll just have to iron on my Ouran badge onto my t-shirt.. so.. tempting!

I'll see if I get my costume finished before this, I need to make a Haruhi one anyway.

DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTT Thats what im gonna do..lol :D

change of plan, ill b going as L instead..lol

L rocks!

I'll have to look out for you x3

Me and my friends had an entire group cosplay planned, going as "Random kids from Wammy's House who were always off-screen in the anime" x3 I was going to be 'J'. We didn't do it in the end D:

L rocks!

I'll have to look out for you x3

Me and my friends had an entire group cosplay planned, going as "Random kids from Wammy's House who were always off-screen in the anime" x3 I was going to be 'J'. We didn't do it in the end D:

oh cool shame u didnt do it.

i dressed as him for halloween

measl.jpg

all the pics i took were pretty crap

did you like L change the world? i didnt like near

Edited by bl00djunkie

I'm still undecided on my costume! At the moment it's a toss-up between Kim Possible, Freya Crescent (from Final Fantasy IX) or Sheena Fujibayashi (From Tales of Symphonia).

Unless I decide to make a new one, which could be any of the following:

- Team Magma Grunt (Pokemon)

- Max Goof dressed as Powerline (A Goofy Movie)

- Gohan (Dragonball Z)

Seriously, no idea what I'm doing yet! XD

n625985091_6088014_3972442.jpg

Omg that's the cutest thing ever >:

If we can afford to come, we'll be bringing our usual huge troup of cosplayers. I think we have a Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, Rei Ayanami, No Face, Zelda, Alice Cullen, one secret cosplay and a few undecided XD

wow what a great list there! I cant wait to see No Face!

I Should Hopefully Be Going As Alice Cullen (From Twilight, In Case Anyone Doesn't Know, But I Think That's Highly Unlikely :wub:) But That All Depends On Whether I Can Get A Dress Like Her's.

I've Got No Idea Where To Get One :wub:

(If Anyone Could Tell Me Where I Could Get One I'd Be Extremely Grateful :wub:)

And If My Friend Convinces Her Mum To Let Her Go With Her Cousin (We Can't Go Together Unfortunately) Then She's Going As Rosalie.

We're Then Hoping To 'Bump Into Eachother' So We Can Then Walk Around Together As Alice And Rosalie :wub:

Should Be Fun :wub:

Oh And All These Other Costumes Sound Great :wub:

I've changed my mind! if i can go now (i may have to work that day) I'll be DARK PHOENIX! haha sorry but i'm excited :D

Just so you know if you go as Dark Phoenix you will probably have me stalking you. I've been planning on doing a Dar Phoenix costume from the comics for ages but never got round to it due to time and money so would love to see how someone else has made it

You know that's not such a bad idea. lol,i've only just gotten into that programme and it looks like fun, and i remember the latter half of the decades fashions, hey we could all go out drinking in that gear. lol :D

seeing as vic mignogna (my fave voice actor) is going to be there i really want to dress up as an anime char. don't know which one yet. i wanted go as winry (fullmetal alchemist) but now i dont know. i'll have to think about it some more