Cosplay..Whos going in costume?

I certainly hope to be...Is anyone else planning on going in costume and what costumes do you all have in mind?

At the last Collectormania I was Anniversary Lara..I have been desperate to get together a Classic Lara costume though, and aside from the shorts, I am all set.

Figured this would be nice as well, because if I know what costume you's are wearing I can say hey!

:o

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probs be meta-crisis doctor with my DW group, maybe normal 10th doctor on sunday.

Might get my star wars costume done by then though.

meta-crisis doctor? that will be intresting :D,

i would love to go in costume but dunno where to get em tho ^_^

Right, so, here was my costume last year;

avmz9c.jpg

This was anniversary Lara, however.

For LFCC (and CMG4) almost everything will be different;

The top will be a latex jade green v-neck tank top rather than a blue leotard

Holsters will be a lot fatter, with a more pronounced buckle

Backpack will be boxer

Laces will be red

Shorts will be shorter and Dark Brown!

So excited to see everyone elses costumes.

I love cosplay.

^_^

Hi Victoria

I will def be at the London show, really want to meet Peter Mayhew, so i will probably turn up in my spidey costume this time.

Would be to much hassle bring the batman costume.

Great picture you have with me

Oooo meme. lol I'll be there in a mahoosive elizabethan dress both days, might have to get a wide load sign for the back .lol. Didn't go last year last time i was there was 2004, EEP That's a really long time. hehe. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

So very tempted to go as Haruhi from Ouran High School Host club as we've got Vic going.. I think I'll just have to iron on my Ouran badge onto my t-shirt.. so.. tempting!

I'll see if I get my costume finished before this, I need to make a Haruhi one anyway.

So very tempted to go as Haruhi from Ouran High School Host club as we've got Vic going.. I think I'll just have to iron on my Ouran badge onto my t-shirt.. so.. tempting!

I'll see if I get my costume finished before this, I need to make a Haruhi one anyway.

DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTT Thats what im gonna do..lol :D

Well, this was me last year in the cosplay competition on Saturday.

2lvbeb8.jpg

Hey Railok - that's a great looking costume - the coat looks like it's 'Crusade' style, but more of a 'Raiders' finish? Can't quite see the bag - did you go for the Gas Mask bag, or a look-a-like?

My wife bought me a 11 foot long 12-plait Australian leather bullwhip a few years back as a random birthday gift (yes, I've heard all the jokes!) - it's huge, a lovely piece of work, and it cracks like a bee-atch. We've had some people round who've spotted it, and the inevitable reaction is "what the **** is that???!??" :blush:

Hi Victoria

I will def be at the London show, really want to meet Peter Mayhew, so i will probably turn up in my spidey costume this time.

Would be to much hassle bring the batman costume.

Great picture you have with me

Lovely! I am dying to see that Spider-man costume.

I am just in the process of getting my Latex top sorted, then all I need is brown dye and I am sorted.

Starbuck-Your son is adorable.

Hey Railok - that's a great looking costume - the coat looks like it's 'Crusade' style, but more of a 'Raiders' finish? Can't quite see the bag - did you go for the Gas Mask bag, or a look-a-like?

My wife bought me a 11 foot long 12-plait Australian leather bullwhip a few years back as a random birthday gift (yes, I've heard all the jokes!) - it's huge, a lovely piece of work, and it cracks like a bee-atch. We've had some people round who've spotted it, and the inevitable reaction is "what the **** is that???!??" :poki:

Thanks!

That's actually a Raiders jacket, I don't know how well the collar looks in the picture, but it misses the little button that the LC and KotC jackets have.

The MKVII-bag is the real thing, so no look-alikes here.

Aw, that just sounds lovely! My whip is an american made, known as the IOAB. It looks nice, and it has the Indy style to it aswell. It's a bit of a pain in the spam to get the whole costume to the UK though, travelling from Sweden.

I'll bet it is! Have you ever been stopped at Customs?

Back in 2006, for my first LFCC, I got caught during the x-ray controls on my replica gun. (I was a bit stressed, so I couldn't check the bag in, I had to run not to miss the flight to London), so I had to either miss the flight or just lose the replica gun (which, wasn't that big of a loss because it wasn't an accurate replica, easily replaced). They actually didn't care for the whip, but that changed when I was going back, and was told to check it in instead.

But since then, I haven't had much problems, it's just the weight of carrying and so on. It's really much easier to go with the more civilian approach when it comes to cons abroad.