Tom Price

accioscar

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tom comes will I have to bring his chair back? :o

Haha, were you allowed take his chair home last time? That's awesome and I'm sure Massive Events will probably get another chair to avoid you having to travel all of the way to Birmingham with it. I'm not completely sure though lol. :D:P

If Tom comes will I have to bring his chair back? :o

Haha, were you allowed take his chair home last time? That's awesome and I'm sure Massive Events will probably get another chair to avoid you having to travel all of the way to Birmingham with it. I'm not completely sure though lol. :D:P

Bought it in the auction.

And Jim, I believe I owe you an apology haha..

Tom has a gig on the 24th so he'd miss seeing Kai, cos Kai can only do Saturday as he's running on Sunday unless they both come to Friday party.

I can't make the Friday but it'd still be great if we could get them anyway. If not, maybe at The Hub 4? :D:pyth:

Edited by Doctor Who

Tom has a gig on the 24th so he'd miss seeing Kai, cos Kai can only do Saturday as he's running on Sunday unless they both come to Friday party.

I can't make the Friday but it'd still be great if we could get them anyway. If not, maybe at The Hub 4? :D:pyth:

Poss not, cos SM don't want the same guests over and over again.

i was there with Daph last night

i didn't hear the bit about Kai cos i had to bail. but i heard him say he'd come if asked.

he also said to e-mail sm about it. but i think maybe a post full of requests could do the trick

Tom had a gig on the Saturday night of the Hub2 and came back for the Sunday :) Nothing stopping him from doing the same again this time! :P

Tom had a gig on the Saturday night of the Hub2 and came back for the Sunday :) Nothing stopping him from doing the same again this time! ;)

Oh did he? Well I didn't know that...