skiving

bl00djunkie

Lucky! I swear they're just an excuse to bore you to death or embarrass people. I got to miss assembly today since I was filling in some online form for when I go to the US. It has such ridiculous questions, like have you ever been arrested under the terrorism act etc. Who is going to say yes?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The headteacher just stood there laughing at me, as I saw my lunchtime slip away slowly >< Assembly's go quickly when you're no there! Stupid keyboards and stupid websites asking you ridiculous questions which they only repeat when you're on the plane.

Edited by xxobsessedxx

i put in an abscence for uni on the friday stating i was attening "a modern literature convention" my friends found this hilarious for some reason?!

drove back home on the monday, first lecture at 11, 3 hours driving, i was there but in spirit!

work gave me the day off

if i cant do this for et2 i will somehow have caught flu, probably of the facinelli strain!

you have to tell your uni if you're absent?

I can't even count how many days (more like weeks...) I've had off and they don't seem to notice :S

(knowing my luck I'll probably jynx it though and get a letter saying I've been chucked out soon :()

I skived off the Friday, Monday & Tuesday.

and will most likely be doing the same this time :P

• 4 weeks later...

All I can say is I left Northampton at 5:42 in the morning on Monday at ET to be back in Leeds for a 10AM lecture. I hauled myself, enormous suitcase and all, to that lecture theatre, guarded my photos and autographs with my life (yes, they sat on my lap through the entire lecture), and wore my ET shirt with pride (it was the most comfortable shirt I had with me, haha). Now that is dedication!

• 1 month later...

I have an idea. So I can suddenly come down with an "illness", but this may be suspicious because two of my friends would also have said "illness", it's also pretty boring. So I could as my mum to fill in a holiday form saying I'm going to Forks xP My deputy head would probably laugh, the head probably wouldn't though xP

I wanted to go to Vancouver when they were filming, my mum was like and what exactly would I put as a reason for needing to go now. Me: Mention something about twilight stalking"

Edited by xxobsessedxx

I'm taking the friday off school with my friend. Everyone already knows where I'll be, and most people say 'Ohh Twilight convention? That's sad'.

Screw them (:

I'm going to run into school monday, run to the people who love twilight and boast.

That's right...I'm going to BOAST.

:)