WHO'S NOT GOING TO ROTK?

fox mulder

im not going to movie!

i dont mind what we do :0) im equally bad at pool as i am at bowling bt saying that i nearly won the bowling last time so maybe i am good i dont know! lol

i will just have fun talkin to everyone!

How about Powl then. You use a pool cue and balls on a bowling alley and try and knock the pins down?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not going to movie!

i dont mind what we do :0) im equally bad at pool as i am at bowling bt saying that i nearly won the bowling last time so maybe i am good i dont know! lol

i will just have fun talkin to everyone!

How about Powl then. You use a pool cue and balls on a bowling alley and try and knock the pins down?

sounds weird bt fun!

yeah and some b'stard stole all my bottle of budweiser, i went to the bog like ya do and left 3 buds i had on the go, and when i cam e back they had gone pooooooooof magic disappered never to be seen again, i wants my money back i do, the theives, the filthy stinking bud thieves that they are

Well it's really short notice now (i havent been on the forum for a while) And i dont really wanna go with my dad =/..and it'd cost too much to get to milton keynes and i'd be all lost and not no where to go..BUT! I can give out my mobile number and talk to people on the phone and then i'll make friends and wont be shy and everyone is happy! :angel: