A cool idea for the next convention...

suzanne

Hey!

Well iwas just thinking, last year i went to the Empire movie con and they held a wicked quiz which would be a fun!

Basically when the guests arrived, in there packs they had an A4 sheet with a general movie quiz and once filled out and handed in, the 10 highest scored quizzes would go through to a last stage. What would happen is, the 10 people would be called up on stage to participate (in this case) in a Twilight based quiz made up of specfic rounds (e.g. The Cullens, Songs etc). Questions would be asked to one person at a time and go around the group with anyone unable to answer being skipped to the next person. At the end of each round, the person who scored the lowest in that round would be asked to leave the quiz, receiving some sort of prize and it would continue until you reached a winner!

I hope that makes sense! I thought it might be a fun way to get fans involved and test there knowledge!

Suz xoxo

Edited by suzanne

That would be amazing! I think our fan group is big on quizzes, haha! I'm sure there's a quiz out there online somewhere that they could just print off and put into the packs. That way, the quiz questions for the Top 10 would be the only ones the organisers would have to put together themselves. Great idea, Suzanne!

:P Lets boost this thread then bruvas!

It my be a good thing 2 do for the poor people (like me) to try and use our knowledge to win something seen as having money (well in my case anyway) is never the case!

xoxo

Oh I would love love love to do this!

The only problem would be as twilight fans we would probably ALL know the answers to the quizzes in the packs lol so they could do a draw or something for everyone who gets 100% then just pull the first ten names

Edited by Crépuscule

Oh I would love love love to do this!

The only problem would be as twilight fans we would probably ALL know the answers to the quizzes in the packs lol so they could do a draw or something for everyone who gets 100% then just pull the first ten names

Oh no what it wa the movie quiz which came in the packs were just a general movie quiz, then whoever got the top 10 scores would go on to a more of a twilight based one. Thats what they did at the one i went 2 but it became focused on comics.

xoxo

i love quizzes they are awesome, but do you not think, having to mark 800 quizzes to get down to the last 10 would take agess? lol!

x :P

well i suppose if you mark them as there given in, it wont be as bad!

But i suppose u wouldnt check in detail, like if someones got like 2 wrong already, it already narrows down there chances by loads!

i love this idea! but scoring the quizzes might be a problem, i guess they could take them in at the beginning of the con then an announce the winner at the end? i don't know, they're probably overly busy already. because people were crossing others names off on the guest encounter bid sheets last time, i doubt they'd trust us to do it...

Ye, i suppose it might be difficult. But i also think it worked well at the other convention because you weren't allowed in with mobiles or cameras, therefore not having access to answers, but obviously that wouldn't work in this case!