Dazzling Misfits

TSheep15

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0.0 Wow.. I just got sent this email!

Good morning

Let me introduce myself, my name is Andrea. I am working with Chelle, the webmaster and administrator of Peter Facinelli's web site. I was going through the guest book looking for definite fan encounters and there are many from Eternal Twilight

Would you be willing to spare a couple of seconds just recapping on that moment for us.

Here is what you wrote to Peter

Hi Peter,

I went to Eternal Twilight this weekend, and would just like to say how great it was to meet you, and we all hope you feel better soon!

You've infected a group of us with your cold, though, which we've named the Carlisle Cold or the Peter Flucinelli =) Still was great to meet you, and thanks for coming to Eternal Twilight!

Is that what Chelle and I have, and we where no where near the convention! ha ha. Flucinelli I love that, might use it in a signature I am making ha ha ha. Take care

So we where wondering if you have any photographs, scan us the signed DVD if you wish, anything at all that makes that day memorable to you. Its ok we don't want the cold though :P

So we can share it with all Peters fans and just continue to say how fantastic, gorgeous and generous this actor is with his time and his life.

I am from England too and I think its great that Peter took the time to be with his UK fan base in Northampton, from reading the guest book entries it seems everyone had a wonderful time. We would love to hear from you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, it is a genuine request from his Administrator.

On behalf of Chelle, his Web master

Best Wishes

x Andrea, assistant to the Web master Chelle.

How cool is that?!?

Check out the facebook group, Jade DANCE.GIF Peter Facinelli fan base!

And please - All Dazzling Misfits! Spread the word! Your help is truely appreciated!

xxx Tara xxx

Oh, I think I may have accidentally deleted an invite to that (you know, as you go through deleting all the facebook junk-mail notifications :YAHOO:), silly me!

Would you mind sending it to me again? I went and found it on your profile page but it's invite only! I know some other people who would join too, so I'll spead the word :drool:

Check out the facebook group, Jade DANCE.GIF Peter Facinelli fan base!

And please - All Dazzling Misfits! Spread the word! Your help is truely appreciated!

xxx Tara xxx

Oh, I think I may have accidentally deleted an invite to that (you know, as you go through deleting all the facebook junk-mail notifications :P), silly me!

Would you mind sending it to me again? I went and found it on your profile page but it's invite only! I know some other people who would join too, so I'll spead the word :D

I will do so RIGHT now :D People can fell free to join the group any time. I will approve just about everyone unless they are on the "black list" which unlikely applies to anyone you know! So yeah, go and spread the word! :dance:

I ordered mine yesterday off of play.com. I had planned to go into town and buy it, but they only had the one disc addition everywhere I looked so I went home and ordered the 2 disc version on the internet instead.

Edited by Laurenx

I ordered mine yesterday off of play.com. I had planned to go into town and buy it, but they only had the one disc addition everywhere I looked so I went home and ordered the 2 disc version on the internet instead.

even though I have a borders exclusive on the way I was in town yesterday and brought the 2 disc version in hmv they have a special version thats just has Edward on the front cover I couldn't wait any longer to watch it again!

• 4 weeks later...

It´s about time to reminnd everyone of our favorite fangroup! Dazzling Misfits unite! :D

I hope everyone´s been fine and have their pulse back to normal after ET1!

So let´s hear what everyone´s up to! News? Excitement to share? Random stuff? Let´s stay in touch!!! :(:(:D

Hugs

Tara xxx

Good idea Tara! I have myself, been too busy to sit down and just write what I am up to and ask what others are up to.

I am busy... because on Wednesday I have my first exam and I will have 7 of those until the 24th of June were I will be given my graduation cap from my teacher after the final exam :) On the 25th I will get my diploma.

Hoooray, so I can see and end to all of this, but it is also a very stressful period :)

What about you guys?

Edited by Aakerman

• 5 months later...

Just wanted to mention here that I got my hair cut last Saturday. :huh: So don't look for a ponytail. The longest bit is to my chin and then it is sort of cut up a bit in the back.

I'll see if I can't get around to post a photo.

Had a ponytail for 20 years, so it is a HUGE change =P

Edited by Aakerman

Just wanted to mention here that I got my hair cut last Saturday. :( So don't look for a ponytail. The longest bit is to my chin and then it is sort of cut up a bit in the back.

I'll see if I can't get around to post a photo.

Had a ponytail for 20 years, so it is a HUGE change =P

Woohoo on the change ^_^ It makes you feel good right?? Can't wait to see it!!

It does. I feel on top of the world in general right now.

For the first time in years I am not stressed at all. I love my work, I love relaxing and taking it slow. Planning the years to come and what I want to study. I feel like a new person and the hair is just a part of it :)