Dazzling Misfits

TSheep15

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be good with a fresh start in my opinion. As you can see I haven't had the time to update the members list for ages in the old thread, but I just did it now. It has grown massively! From around 20 members to 54.

Please tell me if you aren't a member but on the list, if you are a member and not on the list etc.

Members of "Dazzling Misfits"

In alphabetical order. The list will be updated as more joins.

Updated on the March 30th 2009

People in Italic are the ones that know they will NOT be attending Eternal Twilight 2: New Moon Rising

_Sarah-Twilight_

.Kirst

Aakerman

amy-s-keeper

Awfully Small Hugely Irritating

Bear Hug

BethCullen

bellsfromep

bewarethepossums

bl00djunkie

brownie ea luvin twilight

Carlistara

Cee

christinalou

ClaireMK

CompletelyCullenized

Edwardsbackupgirl

EranoOwho

freakie_frenchi

hanwil-jacobsimprint

iDazzle

isabelle&lily

JaneDoe

Jemma

kegan5

Laurenx

LaurenGore://

leanne_marie2007

LisaMarie

LittleMissCullen

livyaa

LULABELLE

Mady

Martha

MRs.CharCullen

Mrs_Cullen

nightshadewolf

ObsessiveCullenDisorder

onmyside

puddlejumpers

Purple_Vamp

rebecca-is-cullen-addict

ShootingStar

Starbuck73 and Luke

Susiesoo

Superrobyn

TaraB

theblackrose

TSheep

Twilight_fanatic92

Twilightsue

Vanilla

xo_ffion_ox

xrachel_owenx

xVickyCullenx

Edited by Aakerman

Hey girls,

sorry, but I did not have any time yet to update the facebook group. Still - I was wondring if you are still interested in holding a chat let´s say all 2 weeks or so? I always found it great to keep in touch and share the excitement! Let me know what you think! I´ll take care of the rest then... How was that... I´m gonna get a "Ask Tara"- Shirt... Or rather "Ask Tara before she faints"... Anyway. Let me know. :thumbup:

And since there are apparently more than 50 in the group and only less than 50 in the facebook group, I´m missing someone... :thumbup:

As for the next meeting, yes, we´ll deffo do it at the first party to make sure everyone will be there. Likewise - all else will fail.

Hope you had a great day! (and another one tomorrow...)

Tara

I turned out not to be the best Dazzling Misfit on the planet....I stretch myself too thin (if only the body really had gotten thinner that way lol). Still, I met a few of you and that's good...more next time round!

I never got to meet up the Dazzling Misfits since I couldn't go to the first event in the end. Realllllly looking forward to ET2!! Glad I'm still a member, I thought I might be removed after I couldn't make ET1

I don't know if I should mark people in italics, those that know they won't make it to ET2, but are still members? :) Just so that when we have more than 50 members, we know who are actually going to be there for group meet/interested etc.

Feedback please :)