THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

Nah that's not rubbish! I wish I could be like that!

Lol at you attempting to put the honey 1s in! I shall be helping Karly with hers as she's never worn contact lenses before. They're pretty easy 1ce you've got the hang of them! Did you take a pic of you wearing them? I'm getting so impatient waiting for mine lol! I've ordered them from America and had an email on Monday saying they've been shipped so in theory they should be here on time! Atleast I hope so!

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why I was so slow. Kev said I kept blinking, but I didn't feel like my eyes were closing, it was so funny :P

Yeah, theres a pic in the baseball thread on here.

Just realised the time, still got to wash hair and teaching 10 - 4pm tomorrow, so don't think I have time to try them tonight.............hmm.............tempted, but shattered.......fancy a soak too

Hope they come soon for you

Ha! five minutes this time! Thats more like it!

They were quarrelling whether I posted me in them on here or not, so I vote for ..............NOT! lol You'll just have to wait and see!:thumbup:

Dont think they are as good as the honey ones, which is typical cos they cost twice as much! Ah well.

Kev reckons I should put them on and just go and see my mother without telling her! I thnk that would be seriously dodgy in the exreme! considering she has angina! Doh! :blink:

Yaaaay!

Ha ha yeah went to look and you hadn't. Ha ha ha no you should just see how long it takes for her to notice! Although not good if she has angina! You should wear them tomorrow when you teach your class ha haha!

Yeah they are! I used the brightness of their eyes in new moon as an idea of the colour contact lenses I wanted but whether they'll look that bright (and that colour) on me remains to be seen!

They look really bright, but when I put them in, I think my eye colour alters them a bit.

They were quarrelling whether I posted me in them on here or not, so I vote for ..............NOT! lol You'll just have to wait and see!:thumbup:

Yay, I win (:

You do indeed :blink:

I want these shoes! They don't go with my dress but I want them! Purely for the platform-ness!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Can I justify buying them by saying no one will see them anyway as my dress will cover them (yeah my dress won't trail on the floor either-or not as much which means they're practical too)? They do do a plain pair! They also do glittery sparkly red ones!

Edited by twilight obsessive

I now have no idea what I'm going to wear to this.

That's the trouble with losing so much weight - nothing fits any more and can't afford to get much new stuff.

And I had great plans for this too :thumbup:

Awww noooo! Have you looked on Ebay?

You do indeed :thumbup:

I'm excited to see them though (:

I want these shoes! They don't go with my dress but I want them! Purely for the platform-ness!

http://www.coloured-contact-lens.co.uk/block-red.html

Can I justify buying them by saying no one will see them anyway as my dress will cover them (yeah my dress won't trail on the floor either-or not as much which means they're practical too)? They do do a plain pair! They also do glittery sparkly red ones!

Those are contacts?

LMAO I obviously forgot to copy the link of the shoes ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I should pay more attention!

I've just editted it and put the correct link in this time ha ha ha!

Lol I know but they do do a plain pair so I'll probably chicken out and get the plain pair!

I'm surprised those contacts aren't as bright when you put them in. I thought they would be as they're a block colour!

I can't remember where I posted my chosen contact lenses lol so for those who haven't seen then here's mine: http://www.lensmart.com/la/product/default...amp;catid=11592 I chose the Hazel Autumn colour.

They were quarrelling whether I posted me in them on here or not, so I vote for ..............NOT! lol You'll just have to wait and see!:D

Dont think they are as good as the honey ones, which is typical cos they cost twice as much! Ah well.

Kev reckons I should put them on and just go and see my mother without telling her! I thnk that would be seriously dodgy in the exreme! considering she has angina! Doh! :D

I was trying to get used to wearing contacts so like a week befor I wore them every day for at least 6 hours after school, I went up to my neighbours and scared him stupid! :D Its fun wearing contacts!

Lol! If you only need to wear 1 lens you could have had the spare 1 ha ha ha! I don't think they'll be that bright though unfortunately. Looks like the colours been enhanced. Meh but we'll see.

lol Fab!

I reckon you are right with the colours though, I was wondering that!

They were quarrelling whether I posted me in them on here or not, so I vote for ..............NOT! lol You'll just have to wait and see!:D

Kev reckons I should put them on and just go and see my mother without telling her! I thnk that would be seriously dodgy in the exreme! considering she has angina! Doh! :D

I was trying to get used to wearing contacts so like a week befor I wore them every day for at least 6 hours after school, I went up to my neighbours and scared him stupid! :D Its fun wearing contacts!

I am going to wear them a few times too, will definitely have to get used to them! :D

LMAOOOO!!

I reckon I should wear mine to work!!

Yea it takes me ages to get them in!

And it makes yous sight ever so slightly blurry which can be annoying!

But its oh so worth it to see peoples faces!

I know what you mean, but I was really proud of myself tonight, only took five minutes to get them in, and it was only the second time! :D

Yip, the slightly blurry thing is a bit odd, shows we obviously dont need glasses I suppose.

I showed Kieran with only one in and he actually jumped when he saw me :D