THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Thats really pretty! Do you remember what the mask shop was? Hah I'm from Norfolk and struggling to find masks and I cant order one online >.< It's even harder now that I have two dresses to choose between so I dont know what kind of mask I need =/

^^ Thats really pretty! Do you remember what the mask shop was? Hah I'm from Norfolk and struggling to find masks and I cant order one online >.< It's even harder now that I have two dresses to choose between so I dont know what kind of mask I need =/

yeah it was called head in the clouds, i looked at their apparent 'website' and found that they used to sell like bongs and stuff so i was kinda like ok..... but when i went they had loads of masks, really cheap too, mine was only £8.50

This is my dress

Mhhm. Finally found it on the Debenhams website. I'm gonna feel a bit underdressed myself though!

Thats dress is sooooooo pretty!!! :D:D:D

If your worried about looking underdressed then i'm worried about looking OVERdressed!!! Every1 seems to be wearing cute little coaktail dresses and i'm wearing this floor lengh number.... :o:o:o

I feel like I'm gonna be severely underdressed now!

which dress did you pick? i think i'm gonna look like morticia addams in my dress... all black with black tights hmmmm... i bet you'll look SMOKIN! everyone will (cept me :P)

I'm pretty sure I'm wearing this, but I'm still undecided about the shoes and whether I should wear a belt or not.

f3ar61.jpg

I look like a heifer though ):

ahh. i guess it wouldn't be too hard to make if you brought a plain mask though.[:

I made my own mask from scratch so it matches my dress! They are not too hard to do!! :P

WOW!!! How long did that take... if i tried anything that complicated my head might actually explode :P

It took me a few days to do... I had a problem getting a mask because of my glasses so I made one and glued some of my old lenses behind the eye holes. The eye holes are smaller than normal but never mind eh!!! :P

I also customised my dress by using the same lace and rhinestones I used on my mask! I just hope it looks ok!! :P:WAVE: