THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

I'd like to see TT in a dress hee hee!

Yaaaay Jemma for getting your cloak! I don't think mine will be here on time and my contacts still haven't arrived! Grrrr!

Rhi woohooo for your outfit coming!! Can't wait to see it!

Becky did you buy that mask off Ebay in the end?

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see TT in a dress hee hee!

Yaaaay Jemma for getting your cloak! I don't think mine will be here on time and my contacts still haven't arrived! Grrrr!

Rhi woohooo for your outfit coming!! Can't wait to see it!

Becky did you buy that mask off Ebay in the end?

yay!

Oh really? I think I just lucked out with my lovely ebay people ;)

Lol yes I think you did! Just found out that the jewellery I'm s'pose to be wearing for the prom won't be here on time. Will be here in about 2 weeks according to the email grrrr! They're s'pose to be based in the UK! I really hate sellers who say they're in the UK when they're not or the item isn't! Grrrr!

On the plus side, mine and karly's baseball bats came today!

woohoo got my cloak from Asda today :YAHOO:

I am trying to put my red contacts in to get use to them but its hard :D must try again shortly

I lost one of my contacts today trying to put them in. It popped off of my finger and landed in another dimension (it must have because I can't find it anywhere!), but I phoned the company to order some more and they are going to send me some more free of charge because I was so honest :-P It's getting easier to get them out but still struggling getting them in. They do look awesome when they are in though!

Go Team Volturi!

Awww hope it arrived Becky!

Meh contacts not here yet! Should have been here by now! Cloak isn't here yet either! I've just realised I never ordered any gloves! Ooops! Oh well shall have to go with out I guess!

i have that one but the short version of it ... im not wenring it though iv opted for sometinng a bit more manley lol, ( plus im scared i wreck it when im drunk lol )

I'm a bit worried about how high the split is at the front! :( I know i'll be careful to begin with, but after a few drinks i'll probably forget myself! ;)

My mask has turned out to be a bit of a let down. My Granny bought me one when she was on holiday, a nice enough gold and silver one, but no feathers or anything on it. I didnt want to upset her by not wearing it so a guy that i sort of know through work said he could 'pimp' it for me ;) He's a mature art student and he said he would paint it, add a few swavorski crystals and black feathers and make it look more glam...

So i went to collect it yesterday and its not how i pictured it ;) The feathers look like they belong to a crow and he found them in his back garden! Not nice and fluffy as i imagined. He stuck feathers below the nose and it made it look like a moustache!! ^_^ I had to rip them off!!

Its too late to get anything else now so it will just have to do. I wish i had just done it myself now!

Yeah I would have liked a hood =[ I am still waiting on something that was sent 3 weeks ago from ebay =[[ stoopid strike! And I payed for next day delivery on my mask so im really hoping that will come in time otherwise it was a waste of money paying for that!

Yeah I would have liked a hood =[ I am still waiting on something that was sent 3 weeks ago from ebay =[[ stoopid strike! And I payed for next day delivery on my mask so im really hoping that will come in time otherwise it was a waste of money paying for that!

omg, I hope they arrive soon! Bought a hoodie the night before last, would like it to be here in time, but if it's not it's not. Annoying when you pay for next day and it doesn't come though! :/

Yeah its really annoying and worrying...I don't have any back up ones or money left to buy any haha. Hope your hoodie comes in time!

Make one, just incase. mine was made for my mate's 18th back in march and she can't come anymore, so she's gonna be there in spirit, me and my mum and sister spent ages putting glitter on them, it's great fun!

Hope your everything gets to you soon and in one piece!

£6 =] They have red or black, they are rather nice too.

They aren't floor length or anything they are shorter than 'cloaks' more like a cape and tie around the neck. Bargain though!

woohoo got my cloak from Asda today :dance:

I am trying to put my red contacts in to get use to them but its hard :WINCE: must try again shortly

For the price I think it's wicked like well chuffed haha.

I know! I really wanted to get the red one too, just for the sake of it haha =]

Same, my bf was getting so annoyed cus in Scotland there's this dumbass rule where u cant buy alcohol after 10pm :dance: and we were meant to be having a drink and I stood in the halloween aisle for ageeeeeees and the tannoy woman was like TEN MINS TILL WE STOP SERVING ALCOHOL going red or black? red or black?

haha =]

wow really!? I didn't know that, gaww that shucks! Hope you got it in time lol.

Aye it's majorly craptastic, and yeah he just dumped the basket said i'll be back (terminator eat your heart out) and pratically legged it to the counter lol