THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was randomly looking at dresses cos i have shopping issues :D lol and i found some really nice dresses.

I love the film enchanted and the dresses i have been looking for the past few days for a dress similar to the curtain dress but can't find one anyone know the style?

curtain-dress-enchanted-disn.jpg

2395164032_8985e74d00.jpg

I have found the dress she wears to the ball but it is slightly darker but i doubt that dress would suit me though it is pretty :o

purpledress.jpg

I kind of expected this kind of dress for masqerade it just reminded me of the flm enchanted when i heard this was one of the themed parties.

If only we could get the guests to dress up :dance: I think peter would look awsome in this outfit (far left not the dress XD). And kellan in the costume far right with those tight pants :thumbup: .

enchanteddresses.jpg

Edited by Jemma

I was randomly looking at dresses cos i have shopping issues :thumbup: lol and i found some really nice dresses.

I love the film enchanted and the dresses i have been looking for the past few days for a dress similar to the curtain dress but can't find one anyone know the style?

The curtain dress is an empire line so you might find is best to look at Regency costumes - they should be the right shape. M&S made a copy of it when the movie came out but only in kids sizes :D

My mind immediately goes to a long, period dress for a Masquerade too. The dress that Nancy wears to the ball in Enchanted is perfect.

Edited by timpe

I was randomly looking at dresses cos i have shopping issues :thumbup: lol and i found some really nice dresses.

The curtain dress is an empire line so you might find is best to look at Regency costumes - they should be the right shape. M&S made a copy of it when the movie came out but only in kids sizes :dance:

My mind immediately goes to a long, period dress for a Masquerade too. The dress that Nancy wears to the ball in Enchanted is perfect.

Ahh kid sizes, the benifits of being a size 6; at dress up parties break out the old disney store outfits :D

thats probs not something to be proud of though :o

I was randomly looking at dresses cos i have shopping issues :lol: lol and i found some really nice dresses.

curtain-dress-enchanted-disn.jpg

2395164032_8985e74d00.jpg

I'd love a dress like that! It's so girly & cute :)

If only it were as easy to make in real life!

I love the dress and mask Laura. Where is the mask from? I don't want to copy but they might have others.

I got a dress for the prom do - now I'll have to shop again (shame!!)

At least I'll be set for the Xmas parties this year!!

j7x1e8.jpg

That dress is lovely!

I have no idea what dress I will be wearing, I don't usually wear dresses so it'll be a bit of a nightmare finding one that I'm comfortable with I think. At least I have a while to sort it out.

I'd love to have an Enchanted dress for this party!

Me too. I think I better brush up my sewing skills.

I've found my dress....well I wish! its $999 and I dont know how they would post that over to England let alone how I'd get it in my suitcase!

its a handmade replica of Giselle's wedding dress

_Enchanted1.jpg

_Enchanted2.jpg

look at that detail it even has the butterflies!

_enchanted3.jpg

I've found my dress....well I wish! its $999 and I dont know how they would post that over to England let alone how I'd get it in my suitcase!

its a handmade replica of Giselle's wedding dress

_Enchanted1.jpg

_Enchanted2.jpg

look at that detail it even has the butterflies!

_enchanted3.jpg

Oh wow! That is an incredibly good version.

My friend works at Disneyland Paris and she was telling me that the reason they don't have Gisele as a face character there is that the dress was so expensive they could only budget for one copy of it, and the thought of it getting kids chocolatey hands smeared on it was too much for the execs to take. I'm trying to remember the exact figure they quoted - it was up in the thousands though.

Now if money was no object, I woud be rocking a version of Mina's red gown from Bram Stoker's Dracula - I love that dress to death and this is about the only time I would have a really good excuse to wear it.

Edited by timpe