Where are you staying?

Saxby

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh i really cant decide whether or not to book a hotel or not as live in milton keynes so its only like 30 mins away and i can drive so no money on taxis unless i drink at the parties which is quite likely lol

what do you guys think does staying in one of the hotels with fellow twilight fans make it a better expirience kinda thing?

Thats cool, 'cause then you wont have to spend money on hotels, but party wise... getting redy and having to come back ect. may cost a lot in petrol :headscratch:

Ahhh i really cant decide whether or not to book a hotel or not as live in milton keynes so its only like 30 mins away and i can drive so no money on taxis unless i drink at the parties which is quite likely lol

what do you guys think does staying in one of the hotels with fellow twilight fans make it a better expirience kinda thing?

I live in Milton Keynes too! I'm staying at The Ibis, I think it was about £50 a night. I'm only staying the Friday and Saturday then gonna venture home on Sunday after the party.

I decided to stay because like you said, I'll most likely be drinking at the parties lol! And also wanted to feel part of the whole thing ;)

Probably the Travel Lodge again, at £30 a night for a room for 3 it was a steal! Although I do wish I could stay closer so stumbling home drunk wouldn't be too much of an effort! Does the Ibis allow 3 in a room?

Probably the Travel Lodge again, at £30 a night for a room for 3 it was a steal! Although I do wish I could stay closer so stumbling home drunk wouldn't be too much of an effort! Does the Ibis allow 3 in a room?

what they allow and what they actually have in the room is 2 different thinsg often there are 6 people in aroom for 2,

I live in Milton Keynes too! I'm staying at The Ibis, I think it was about £50 a night. I'm only staying the Friday and Saturday then gonna venture home on Sunday after the party.

I decided to stay because like you said, I'll most likely be drinking at the parties lol! And also wanted to feel part of the whole thing :P

ahhh wooo you live in milton keynes too?!? :)

might try and get a hotel then as forgot about the whole coming home to get changed aswell thanks for the advice everyone :)

now to find one that is cheap and close aha

Me and three others at are the Ibis :-) We were in the Premier Inn last weekend and the taxis were crippling. It was like a fiver on the way in, then 20 on the way home, then 7 on the way in, 9 on the way home. Craziness

Ahh well, seems like the Ibis is a good choice then considering it's so near!!! I wouldn't have minded staying at the Park Inn but I like how you don't need to pay up front for the Ibis :)

me and my mate Amy are at the ibis

=D

wooot

xxxx.

Wooohoo, so are me and my mate :D

Edited by lozxhx

not gonna lie

we got through the whole weekend with three of us in one room at the ibis for 2 :)

Out of interest, how close is the Ibis to the train station?

I mean, can you walk there?

Google map says 5 minute walk. theres also a bus that stops near if you have heavy bags.