dream guestlist for et2?

elliepandolfi

Right, well, I was such a geek that I went through and did a bit of counting XD...

80% of people have Jackson on their list

70% of people have Peter (70% have Nikki too, although I rounded up from 68% her and down from 72% for Peter... like I say below though, the way I counted was pretty loose)

and 60% have Kellan

Taylor's somewhere in the high 50s, there were several I didn't know whether to count for him

- all rough estimates, although I tried to only include those that had given 5 strict answers

Then again, these don't factor in how high up people put the names, etc.

Bah, what can I say, I like numbers. :lol:

Wow, you rock!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think S.Darko looks cool. But i guess I am biased because its got Jackson Rathbone, Ed Westwick and James Lafferty in it, all of whom i love.

I think my top 5 would have to be

Jackson Rathbone

Peter Facinelli

Elizabeth Reaser

Taylor Lautner

Nikki Reed

• Moderators

Its got Jackson Rathbone, Ed Westwick and James Lafferty in it, all of whom i love.

All of which deserve better than a second rate direct-to-DVD crap rip off sequel! :angel:

.. but I won't start :D

• Moderators

1. ASHLEY GREENE! (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIIIN!) :lol::D

2. Jackson Rathbone! (He's seriously ammmmazing.)

3. Elizabeth Reaser.

4. Nikki Reed.

5. Peter Facinelli. (Again - Cus he's just SO cool.)

:(

Edited by alicejasper

Its got Jackson Rathbone, Ed Westwick and James Lafferty in it, all of whom i love.

All of which deserve better than a second rate direct-to-DVD crap rip off sequel! :D

.. but I won't start :D

Eurgh, direct to DVD? really? ****.

Edited by .Kirst

• Moderators

Eurgh, direct to DVD? really? ****.

Yep, not surprising really, but I assume they're not doing a cinema release so there's not a premiere, because I might go along and throw stuff at them :D

• Moderators

Honestly I liked it more than I expected to. I kinda waited to watch it, as I usually get bored of things that get really hyped up - don't ask why, I'm not quite sure lol

But yeah, it was good. I can see why people like it. It's still not quite my kinda thing, but I enjoyed it on some level. Obviously I'm pretty much different from the target audience so a lot of it isn't going to appeal to me, but that's understandable :YAHOO:

And yes, maybe Anna was more of a superficial choice but oh well :YAHOO:

Ok so my dream guest list would be :

Rob (ok so I'd feel very sorry for the screaming he'd have to endure but he could just do the signings and photos and then run and hide couldn't he? I wouldn't bug him...) I will also volunteer to buy him ear plugs!

Billy so - we've got him already

Rachelle Let's face it she's got a very important place in the series and seems quite a fun outgoing person

Jackson I know it would make Claire and Kate VERY happy

Taylor because he should have come last time and well New Moon will have him in it - a lot

Kristen well we need another girl I think and it would give her a chance to get people to like her more

Edited by ClaireMK

id have to say rob i think it all boils down to crowd controll lol ... ive been to other cons were a main guest of a show has been there and yes i can get a little loud hahahahah and manic but hey if it can be controlled then id say that would make it the best ... as for guests attending the partys that really lovley of them ... and maybe they could relax more if there was age limits after a certain time .(not ot offend anyone ) just an idea . x