freakin Twilight the hell

LauraCullenx5

Fave- New Moon, I am team Edward but I loved how the Edward/Bella relationship was intensified by him leaving! And tis the book that made me love Jacob!!

Least fave- Breaking Dawn- Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but there are bits of it that made me cringe, specifically the whole Charlie thing. Need to know :|

Fave - Eclipse

I love Breaking Dawn now, but half way through reading it the first time I had a strop and stopped reading it for 2 hours because of Rosalie. (Thats all I'm gonna say due to spoilers)

I also don't like the middle of New Moon, love the beginning + end though.

Team Emmett/Team Edward... Basically Team CULLEN. :wub:

Fave - Eclipse

I love Breaking Dawn now, but half way through reading it the first time I had a strop and stopped reading it for 2 hours because of Rosalie. (Thats all I'm gonna say due to spoilers)

I also don't like the middle of New Moon, love the beginning + end though.

Team Emmett/Team Edward... Basically Team CULLEN. :YAHOO:

Yeah Rosalie annoyed me soooo much in BD!! I wish the ending was different though...well not the very very end which IMO was :P but like the building up to the end was a bit of an anti-climax for me!!

Ahh how great would it be to be a Cullen :wub:

Deffinately breaking dawn!

it brings out the better side of jacob and i think his character is great now!!

then i would say eclipse and new moon!! the whole middle part of new moon annoyed me though, didnt like the fact bella and jacob was getting close! =( Lol

xx

Favourite - Eclipse, though Twilight is close! Love New Moon too, despite the fact I'm Team Edward. I still think Jacob is awesome!

Least Favourite - AAAAAAH Breaking Dawn. Really. Do. Not. Like. It. Personalities changed, writing style changed, plot was -WTF?!- insane.

Fave was breaking dawn and twilight.

i loved them all,

but i cried all the way through new moon (yes, i was an emotional wreck) and not as much happened in eclipse.

loved them ALL though.

:)

Haha, I cried during New Moon :( films gonna be sooo sad :(

Anyone notice that Breaking Dawn is a bit like Marmite? Personally I didn't like it because of the huge Jacob chunk, a very risky move by Stephenie there, and the lack of fighting scene in the end! A long confrontation does not satiate my vampirely needs!

Anyone notice that Breaking Dawn is a bit like Marmite? Personally I didn't like it because of the huge Jacob chunk, a very risky move by Stephenie there, and the lack of fighting scene in the end! A long confrontation does not satiate my vampirely needs!

Yeahh...the switching POV was weird, altho I didn't mind Jacob's bit so much as the pregnancy and Rosalie's relationship with Bella. I thought it was odd when Edward tried to pimp Bella out to Jacob and I HATED Charlie in it, the way he seemed fine just accepting everything without question. I don't hate the book but it's deffo my least fave!!

My fave is Eclipse - I just love it. But I also really love Midnight Sun because Alice is my favorite and you get to know her better in that one.

And I dont like New Moon so much (Team Edward :D )

I think I would have to say Eclipse is my favourite because I like all the edward/jacob confrontations.

When it comes to breaking dawn i loved the first 2 books but then i didnt like the thirs book as much. I didnt dislike it particularly, it just wasnt as good as the rest.