freakin Twilight the hell

LauraCullenx5

Mines:

Breaking Dawn, Twilight, Midnight Sun, Eclipse and New Moon

By tiny margins though, I love them all!!

Breaking dawn because it had so many twists and turns and I love that you final see all the curtains pulled back on the vampires, the mystery that is always around them from a human pov gets ripped away. I loved meeting the other vamps and learning their powers.

I was also slightly smug when Bella got so strong, if there's one thing that grated in the other books it's that Edward and the other vamps sometimes treated her like a child and Jacob kept trying to tell her what to think let he knew better all the time.

Was great to see her become an equal.

For me it goes Midnight Sun (even if it isn't complete, theres no Bella moaning!)

Then Twilight, Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, then New Moon.

mine is the exact same!

i LOVE midnight sun ... the intensity of edwards love for bella and his confusion of his new feelings is AMAZING!

New moon is so boring in the middle .. it makes me really depressed

but i like the ending :(

For me it goes Midnight Sun (even if it isn't complete, theres no Bella moaning!)

Then Twilight, Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, then New Moon.

mine is the exact same!

i LOVE midnight sun ... the intensity of edwards love for bella and his confusion of his new feelings is AMAZING!

New moon is so boring in the middle .. it makes me really depressed

but i like the ending B)

Yess I do love Edward the fact he is so descriptive! His feelings for Bella are so intense and truly make you wish to the heavens that you had an Edward :[

My fav is eclipse, because it has a fix of charactors, and has alot of action

then twilight - because its when you learn everything about vampires, and edward & bella's relationship blooms

then breaking dawn - because i love renesmee, love the part where edward & bella loose their virginities(although id like more detal) but it really really infuriates me when jacob inprints on Renesmee,, i could have killed him myself,

midnight sun - because it has lots of jaser and alice, and the rest of the cullens plus edward tends to think more and knows more,,

new moon -

1st of all

im team Jasper :)

and i love all the cullens, Spesh Jasper n Alice

xD

&& although i love my dog, jacob does my head in

i see him as a annoying lil pup who doesnt know when to take a hint and give up

thats why new moons my least fav

because all the cullens disappear

so ur stuck wid boring old wolf boy for like over half the book

even though i fink seth would deffo be my fav werewolf

as hes soooo cute xD

x

Fave - Twilight, it was just the start of everything, and it was just completely about their relationship, not about fighting and folklore, which personally, is not my favourite part of the books.

Least Fave - Breaking Dawn, just because, although I love Jacob, i didn't really enjoy reading from his point of view, as I didn't really feel his story went very far, it was predictable, and personally I thought it was scatilly written, although I loved the two bella books!

I think my the reason my fave is New Moon is just because I'm a sucker for a happy ending and I just love the fact that it was Bella racing to save Edward instead of the other way around. But as far as Jacob is concerned, I'd prefer if it I didn't have to read his P.O.V :D