How many other Dudes are going to the second one.

Antonio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nightshadewolf he dident have short blondish hair wearing a wife beater shirt on the friday and a waste-coat on the saturday was he?

No, I think you're thinking of Antonio. Steven was tall and hanging out with three girls, he had light brown hair that fell into his eyes.

LOL well at least you know of me explain lol? so it was not just me who was dancing in a strange mannor...

OOOOOH! that should have been obvious from the name, that's what five hours on a coach does to your brain, lol.

I was the anime girl with the Mokona Bag, Natalie. :lol:

Ahhhhh hey!! Hows it going?? lol 5 hours thats a long time. I thought steven was part of your group did he come on his own or something? lol and i did dance with you guys for like 5 min too. i was running about that night i was rather drunk lol. so theres 3 guys now!

No, Steven came with TSheep (Emma) and I came with Charlotte, we met up when we were there and stuck together the whole weekend, it was great!

It's going good, SO TIRED! Going to bed soon I think or I'll collapse!

Yeah, I think you span us all around and you took a photo with my bag, lol!

How are you?

:headscratch: wait who were kellan's friends, i didn't even see them

x

Ryan and Tanner (who is possibly the most handsome guy on the face of the planet)! They got up on stage with Kellan at the talk on Sunday!

No, Steven came with TSheep (Emma) and I came with Charlotte, we met up when we were there and stuck together the whole weekend, it was great!

It's going good, SO TIRED! Going to bed soon I think or I'll collapse!

Yeah, I think you span us all around and you took a photo with my bag, lol!

How are you?

I remember you!

I was the taller girl with Alii :)

I believe we crashed in to your room on the friday and said hello.

was one of them walking around with ashley on the saturday night?

Yup that was them!!!!

A few of us were saying that if guys were smart they would grab a group and come because 700+ females in one area!!! :D

oh my gosh, that guy was gorgeous!! i loved his accent :( i dont think i saw the other one though. hmm x

• Moderators

:P not deliberately .. I was there for a bit during Saturday daytime, mainly at the party Sat night which was near impossible to "find" anyone at, and then popped back Sunday for a while.

Starbuck, I saw you mainly when I was playing pool in the bar at some point I think :P

Charlotte, I thought I saw you too but I can never be sure :P

Edited by DavidB

...and yet David was it not you who said you saw me at one point when I semed to be in a tearing hurry? If these guys didn't see you, how could have I when I was doing my Harrods sale shopper impersonation?? :P

• 2 weeks later...

well why do u need guys anyways :)

unless your all gay?

make friends with a group of girls

obviously there where lots of us there

x

I can see why they want to know if more guys are going cuz I know if I went to something and there was 798 boys then just 2 girls I'd definitly need another girl to talk to at some point over the weekend!

I've tried to convince my boyfriend to come but there's nothing that will change his mind, all the screaming fan girls is just to much for him!