GOLD AND SILVER TICKETS SOLD OUT

showmasters

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Is that where you're from too David?! I have no idea who anyoen is - so i could have walked past you at the weekend and have no idea!!

Whereabouts are you from!? x

Yeah I am :lol: currently live near Southborough library, but moving in a couple of weeks to a flat near the train station in Petts Wood. I'm lazy, and like living near stations and bus stops lol

Is that where you're from too David?! I have no idea who anyoen is - so i could have walked past you at the weekend and have no idea!!

Yeah I am :o currently live near Southborough library, but moving in a couple of weeks to a flat near the train station in Petts Wood. I'm lazy, and like living near stations and bus stops lol

No Fricking way?!?!?!? :o I live by Southborough library...Green Way.... and i used to work at the Blockbusters in Petts Wood, and get the train from there most morings (Or Bickley if i can be bothered to walk up the hill!!)

Can't believe you're so close....i must have seen you on several occasions!! We could walk past each other daily!!!!

What a small world!!!! :D:P:lol:

Yeah I am :lol: currently live near Southborough library, but moving in a couple of weeks to a flat near the train station in Petts Wood. I'm lazy, and like living near stations and bus stops lol

Cool, I'm always visiting Petts Wood - Such a pretty area - well it is much nicer than Erith thats for sure :P

• Moderators

My brother lives Erith way .. I don't like it there :lol:

Petts Wood isn't bad .. close enough to London, but far enough away to not be stuck in the middle of it all :D

I feel like I'm getting slightly off topic here lol add me on Facebook or something if you're on anything like that and you want to :P

My brother lives Erith way .. I don't like it there :lol:

Petts Wood isn't bad .. close enough to London, but far enough away to not be stuck in the middle of it all :D

I feel like I'm getting slightly off topic here lol add me on Facebook or something if you're on anything like that and you want to :P

Okey Dokey - I'm Jodie Austin, London

Sorry for going OT!!

YAY FOR BOOKING SILVER!! Just reserved my hotel too!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Jodie_louise2001

i got gold i got gold and i am bold and i got gold yaya haha sorry i just very excited!

but i am kinda worried that gold isnt gona have anything different to silver! :huh:

i did notice tho that some gold and silver people (not naming any names) were a tad up themselves over standards.

im really only getting gold cos im real short and when i was in standard i couldnt see anything at the front. okay, silver would have been ok, but tbh i kinda got gold cos a few ppl i know from msn r in gold. and if im gona go forward, i might as well go all the way. hehe.

i did notice tho that some gold and silver people (not naming any names) were a tad up themselves over standards.

I was gold last time and half my friends were standard, they have up graded to silver for October and I have gone for standard a down grade as far as what's included but not anything else. We are all Twilight fans and equal in that respect!

The only reason we were so 'up ourselves' as you put it was because we had paid extra for priority seating behind the gold ticket holders & yet we were let in at the same time as the standard holders... in fact, quite a few of us didn't hear the numbers being called because everyone was talking so loud, so missed our slots for seating. :(

Though this was remedied eventually by having the tickets called louder (by Stuart) in number order, we still had standard ticket holders sitting in the gold section in front of us, despite being told several times to move. :D

When you pay an extra £65 more for priorities, you can understand why this didn't go down very well with us. :(

Hi all, just checked my online store account and it says my orders for the 2 gold passes and the extra billy burke autograph have been viewed but i was wondering why the money hasnt been taken yet??

Amanda

Edited by moviemadfan

Hello david and thanks. I had read that on here before but i did think if Jola has looked at them then it would go through. Do you know how long it will be until payment is taken once it has been viewed?

Amanda

• Moderators

As she has a backlog, she's said it could take a couple of weeks to get through ALL of them. They've sold a hell of a lot in the last few days, and she does only do it part time.

So I wouldn't worry for now. She'll post an update once they're all done probably :D

cheers thanks. Can i pick your brain while u are here then lol...Iv only been coming on this forum thing for the last few weeks since i found it on the Eternal Twilight site and not really sure how it all works? Dont laugh...but how do you find out where you last typed something,,,cause i often leave a comment on diff ones then the next night forget where the hell i wrote it..its my age lol

Amanda

• Moderators

You can click on 'my assistant' which is in the top right corner of the forum, and view your last 10 posts.

Or you can just click on your name, then Profile Options, and view all of your posts that way.

Did you send it to info@collectormania.com because it's not there........ that's the only email you can get me on.

yes perhaps it's got lost in cyberspace though i will send it again now, i'm just worried you may have missed my ticket in the backlog from the online purchases

jola i emailed you about my ticket, G3 could you confirm you got the email for me please? i don't wnat to go into detail on here

I recognise u now!

i have to ask, how??