BRING BACK PETER

talie

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, just to let u guys know he doesn't like being compared to Tom Cruise.

ah thats ok

i wasnt really comparing him though .. we were more saying he's the next tom cruise!

being sexy and incredible lol!!!

didint he want tom cruise to be him or something like that?

He wanted Tom Cruise to play him! That wudn't do justice at all tho! But people did call him the next Tom Cruise bcoz of his serious acting and he didn't like it at all coz he said he is different from Tom in various ways. ONE FACTOR: COOL!!!! :thumbup:

ah thats ok

i wasnt really comparing him though .. we were more saying he's the next tom cruise!

I was just thinking that he said he wanted Tom Cruise to play him in his biographical film.

ah thats ok

I was just thinking that he said he wanted Tom Cruise to play him in his biographical film.

oh yeah

well tom cruise couldnt live up to it anyway

hes just not sexy enough or amzingly kind enough

I LOVE PETER :thumbup:

I'm meeting him at the LFCC but still bring him back :D

So am I!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Wat day r u going for?xxx

Both ;)

I'm staying with Ellie (__a) and there's a few others I wanna see at the con so might as well get the full experience :P:P

• 1 month later...

Me and my friend were completely guttered when we found out that Peter was going to ET1, because we weren't! If I could only pick one guest for ET2 it would deffinatley be Peter.

I REALLY hope they can get him for us. Go team Carlisle! ^_^

its unreal how much i want him to be at ET2, i was pretty much gutted when he got announced at ET1 and i couldnt go haha, since i found out about the cons, he was on my list of guests i wanna meet. :)

:D I can't wait to see him again he was just so nice and made you feel special - he was very nice to me even though when he asked me what I thought of Twilight and then went off on a very polite rant!!!! he was wonderful and said he'd pass my comments on to Rob (I wish!!!) Although the next day at the siging he rembered my rant and said he would tell him what I said about putting his hands on Kristens face (which Edward does a lot throughout the books especially in Eclipse) which I thought should have been shown on the film along with a lot more ...... but I won't go off on a rant........:YAHOO:

Peter is just Wonderful please bring him back - roll on LFCC.....

Edited by Twilightmum49

• 4 weeks later...