ETERNAL TWILIGHT

showmasters

Ive asked this in schedule of events down below but maybe ill ask here ... what are stage activities ? ( sorry if this has been asked before )

I don't think we got details on this yet for Eternal Twilight. Basically speaking something happens on stage that doesn't involve the guests. Could be like attendees writing fan fiction explaining how they come up with their stories, or some of the wonderful talents doing music videos explaining their work.

If I turn up for peter's signings early then got in line as soon as my group was called would it mean Id be fine for the next thing? Or would it make no difference because of all the different factors that can change things.

Photo sessions normally run faster than autograph sessions. You should be fine with half an hour after the photo session (provided the guest turns up on time :D). You can join the autograph queue at any time after your group has been called. You don't have to jump in line at 11.30 sharp.

In general if you see a possible clash rather get your photo done first before getting the autograph.

Silver pass have "1 exclusive convention photo featuring all of the guests attending". So where is it???

This is a photo of the guests as the site says, and not a group photo of you with the guests. It's probably taken when all guests have a minute, and hence not on the schedule.

That's the picture we got at Chevron 7.2:

chevron_group_signed_kl.jpg

You can pick it up Sunday at Registration.

I wasnt sure where to post this question but the photos of the guests we get in our welcome packs are they shots from twilight(of them in character) Or is it there normal head shots so to speak????

At the other events I have attended it has always been "in character" shots from the respective show.

I'm group 23, so should hopefully have my Kellan Lutz photo shoot ready to be signed by sunday afternoon, yes? :D

It's usually 2 to 3 hours until the pictures get back. So "hopefully" is just the right way to phrase it. ;)

sorry, I have a really stupid question which you are probably all fed up with BUT if I miss my photoshoot slot, can I come back later for one?

As long as you come back before the last shoot takes place. ;) Speak to the photo crew and they'll sort you out.

In general it's better if you get your photo taken on time and get the autograph later, but you won't miss out if something prevents you from showing up on time. Anybody could get sick or something like that.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry - if I want to buy a photo shoot pass on Friday (if there are any left that is), will I just be put into a group and fit into the timetable? Thanks :D

Photo shoot's wont be on sale until Saturday morning.

Silver pass have "1 exclusive convention photo featuring all of the guests attending". So where is it???

Silver Pass ticket holders are not in the actual photo - the photographer will take a photo of the guests as a group and you get a copy of this.

Will these get done at the same time as the gold photo group shots? Just wondering when we will get them, as I'd like to get mine signed. :D

under the gold passes section it says we get an exclusive photo shoot with you and all of the guests in attendance, when will that be taking place? sorri if this been asked already, i just didn't see it on the schedule.

Look again... Saturday afternoon from 13:45... "Gold Photo Shoot with all the guests". :D

Will these get done at the same time as the gold photo group shots? Just wondering when we will get them, as I'd like to get mine signed. :P

At Chevron 7.2 we could pick them up Sunday morning. I think it was the same at the last shows where you got them.

So from what I understand, if I want an extra auto from each guest for that pic, I'll tag on the end of the last group for each guest's signing session & get it then, yes? :D

If you've been through for a guest you can get extra autographs after everyone has been seen, this is correct.

However, you may even have some autograph lines left to go through when the photo arrives at registration desk. I still had to pick up mine for two guests for example.

You can get some extra autographs when you go through for the first time. I think it was two at previous events, but I am sure somebody can confirm that.

I'm really annoyed, my moms just decided i can't go on the friday because it's too much of a rush after school :/

I'm don't mind as much about the other things, but it's just the opening ceremony. Can you tell me what i'll be missing? Is it important to be there? :/

Well, I wanted the guests to sign the photos in the packs anyway, as I am framing them in a big frame with some of my own photos from the weekend that I am planning on taking... the extra auto tickets for the group pic would make a nice centre peice. :D

My idea too,

I've marked out an area on my bedroom wall where this shall all be displayed, haha. :P

under the gold passes section it says we get an exclusive photo shoot with you and all of the guests in attendance, when will that be taking place? sorri if this been asked already, i just didn't see it on the schedule.

Look again... Saturday afternoon from 13:45... "Gold Photo Shoot with all the guests". :P

AHHH lol thanx, i am officially BLIND!!! :D

You won't miss much.

Jason and Mark say a quick hello and the guests do come on stage shortly to say hello as well. It's usually a 15 to 20 minute thing at most.

It's a neat start of the weekend, but it's not a "must see thing".

Ohh that's good then :)

How excited is everyone?!

• Showmasters Admin

Tickets Silver didn't have to have a photo of group with all the actors ? :D

No I'm afraid it doesn't.

Ive asked this in schedule of events down below but maybe ill ask here ... what are stage activities ? ( sorry if this has been asked before )

It's going to be things like, giving prizes to the comp winners, showing some trailers etc.

• Showmasters Admin

Tickets Silver didn't have to have a photo of group with all the actors ? :WINCE:

No I'm afraid it doesn't.

The gold passes get in the group pics with the guests, silver just get a pic of the guests, not with them in it

Correct, but the gold pass holders do get a copy of the OF version too.

Ok =)

I have another question:

I had spoken to you about a French Book for Kellan Lutz, the problem it's that my friend and I let us be not supposed to be at the same time for autographs, how put hand to him together in that case :WINCE: ?

Come and see me at the show and I will make sure you and your friend go and see Kellan at the same time.