ETERNAL TWILIGHT

showmasters

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I am group 23 so my signing for Kellan is 2pm Sunday afternoon but I have to leave at 1pm at the latest is there any chance me and my hubby could slot into a different group just for Kellan's signing ?

Just see Too Tall at the event and he will see what he can do. Also, please bear in mind that the group numbers are only a guide as to when you will get your autographs. It may be earlier anyway! :D

But anyway, see Too Tall and he will help you! (Will be obvious who he is as he is too tall)! :thumbup:

Mark :thumbup:

• Showmasters Admin

This may sound stupid.. but whats the difference between "talk" and "guest encounter ?"

Talks are in the main hall and all the guests that are shown as having a talk at that time will be on the stage together. Everyone can attend.

GEs are for only 12 attendees and will be with one guest. These have to be won.

More info on GEs is here in the >>How things work<< thread.

Edited by Too Tall

Ok, officially my brain has now stopped working completely! I am not in group 23 I am in group 21 but the same thing applies as my signing with Ashley is even later on Sunday but as advised before I shall seek out the tall man and see what can be sorted.

Oh dear I think I need to lie down ! :D

Edited by theblackrose

just wondering as we are on the subject of group encounters, if your lucky enough to win this will we be allowed to take photos?

I was lucky enough to go to two encounters last weekend.

While nobody mentioned something about not being allowed to take photos, it was really not the athmosphere to do so. You're sitting around a table having coffee with the guest. Personally I would have felt very awkward taking photos then.

The encounters really are a rather intimate thing - if I recall correctly Jason even mentioned on stage that the guest encounters were named "intimate encounters" first. :D

• Showmasters Admin

just wondering as we are on the subject of group encounters, if your lucky enough to win this will we be allowed to take photos?

The simple answer is people don't usually but we don't actively stop it.