if you are going alone

thewhiteladyofrohan

i mentioned this along time ago in the ticket thread and the not in a fan group etc as alot of people were worried about being alone when they get to northampton.

As i live in northampton i can get there anytime i'm needed, so if you are worried about being alone let me know what time you will be getting there and i will aim to be there to meet the earliest person, so just let me know, or if you like add me on msn thewhiteladyofrohan@neomail.com and i'll give you my # so you can call me if needed.

I get to the park Inn around 12pm on friday but I'll have to wait till around 2pm for my roomie to get there... so I'll be sitting around in the lobby all alone

ETA: btw, thewhiteladyofrohan, your signature is giving me the creeps XD it's one of the best but also one of the creepiest DW episodes :unsure:

Edited by Endless Fighter

that yould be so cool! I've been so worried that I'd be sitting around alone in the lobby for two hours until my roomie arrives.

it's so nice of you to do this in general :thumbup:

I thought u were coming with me and Aakerman :thumbup: and a few others?

Edited by Crépuscule

that yould be so cool! I've been so worried that I'd be sitting around alone in the lobby for two hours until my roomie arrives.

I thought u were coming with me and Aakerman :thumbup: and a few others?

I am, don't worry... this is about me having to wait two hours alone for my roomie when we get to the park inn :clap:

I thought u were coming with me and Aakerman :huh: and a few others?

I am, don't worry... this is about me having to wait two hours alone for my roomie when we get to the park inn :dance:

o0o0oh *doh* lol

thewhiteladyofrohan - i have just emailed you...

anita - i dont mind waiting at all. hope your long journey is ok. and a big thank you for letting me room with you and luke :D

am getting sooo excited now. can't wait. hence i am on here and not working hard! can't believe i am actually gonna meet peter facinelli. i will just mumble incoherently lol