Heroes Season 3 - Episode 16 Discussion

DavidB

Another good episode, there were a few lines/scenes i found amusing in this episode...

"I'm not a serial killer" :P

"...okay technically I'm a serial killer!"

Hiro coming to the rescue with... bread :D

"Indian food?"

The music towards the end was great "Oh Oh Psycho Killer" :P:lol:

i like sylars new drive, its very fitting, and its a good plotline for him. im intrested to see where there going with this and not just as a rabid sylar fan.

im starting to like claire it took 3 volumes but im getting there.

noah bennet worst secret agent ever!

and yay sandra! you get him told

So we have a new West although breathing underwater not quite flying. lol

Sylar just amazing. Technically I'm a seriel killer, Psycho killer, SWAT dude, the red wagon.... for a moment I had some weird thought that maybe the kid was his father with some dodgy youthening power. That would be messed though!

Really loved the end with The Boys getting Noah.

Who is Rebel?

Ando, Hiro and India just didn't do it for me. Some funny stuff (the bread was classic) but really just annoying and not seeming to go anywhere.

Claire is back and on her way to being black haired Claire of the future.

Heroes Rocks!!! :YAHOO:

Sylar's 'O.k. Technically I'm a serial killer' :wub: I love his storyline and I agree with Pez that it's not just because I'm a rabid Sylar fan [which I am], Zachary Quinto just uses fantastic mannerisms and can carry a scene. I even like Luke and how he's goading Sylar for the fun of it and how Sylar turned on the radio to avoid answering Luke when he said he didn't have to take him as well as the case from the S.W.A.T. van.

Hiro just needs to stop being a child, if Ando get's the job done then it shouldn't matter if it comes in the way of Hiro getting his abilities back. And I doubt that when Hiro thinks himself a Hiro again that he'll wear that spandex suit, did he wear a costume in S1, no. :(

And I think Claire purposely ratted to Sandra to get HRG kicked out, as there was no way she could have Alex living under the same roof as HRG and keep it a secret from him.