Posting Tickets

Jola

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As my ticket was bought by for me by someone else, will their name be on the ticket or mine. I can't remember if we had to input my name when we were online making the purchase?

If they haven't given your name as the ticket holder, then it will be the purchasers name on the ticket.

Ideally all names of ticket holders need to be input in the comment box section of the order form, but if need be, the purchaser and email me with the relevant information required.

• Moderators
:poki: I know the feeling, although electronically for me .. I sent some custom photo edited e-postcard things that either never arrived, or got delivered a few months after. My mother was like 'uh, how can you be sitting in this room and be sending me something from Disney at the same time?' :poki:

It's really not soon enough to be concerned about receiving tickets over in the US. Give it until the end of the week at least.

I haven't gotten mine either and I'm starting to get nervous. But I guess I'll wait until friday to see if it arrives before asking what to do next. (I'm also in the US)

As my ticket was bought by for me by someone else, will their name be on the ticket or mine. I can't remember if we had to input my name when we were online making the purchase?

If they haven't given your name as the ticket holder, then it will be the purchasers name on the ticket.

Ideally all names of ticket holders need to be input in the comment box section of the order form, but if need be, the purchaser and email me with the relevant information required.

Hi Jola, we've tried emailing and PM-ing you from this board several times but it won't let us. How can we advise you of the name of the attendee?