so what you all getting signed?

bl00djunkie

Will we be able to get the pics from the photoshoots signed? That would be really cool, more personal too.

If they are developed in time yepp :D

Awesome :huh: if I can then that's what I'll do, then I can ahve the photo's of them that are in the con pack as seperate souviners =]

I am getting the photos on the packs signed, then getting a big clip frame & putting them, my con badge & photos from the weekend in a nice presentation to go up on my wall. ;)

If you ordered extra autos do you get extra pics to get signed?

Yes you do... you get one pic for every auto you order. :YAHOO:

Edited by Starbuck73

I'm getting my movie companion done.

I'd only get my actual Twilight books signed by Stephenie as, technically, all the actors arent in the books! They're just in the movie. If you get me!

I def want to get something else signed but dont know what. Was thinking one of my cast posters but they're so big to carry on the train!

I'm getting Kellan to sign my Heroes stuff tho for sure!

xxxx

well i was thinking to get my twilight special edition signed but i was lucky enough to get my movie companion signed by Rob and Catherine at the premiere (i saw lucky enough when i really mean i waited outside from like 8am in the freezing cold for a few passing minutes to see them, lol. obsession is fun!)

so basically i'm debating between getting my twilight signed and it being something just for the con or to get the companion signed so that it's signed by alot of the cast etc.

leaning toward the movie companion book though.

I wouldn't want to get my books signed, really - not my original ones. If I was going to have them sigend I'd buy new copies - I'd hate to be reading them and damage a signed copy!!

Plus, I think t's better to have the actors sign film-related stuff - posters especially - cos then it's more relevant, plus you can frame pics and photos!

But I supose it's up to you, just giving my opinions XD