Dr Horrible's Singalong Blog

Kenny

you dont even need a multiregion dvd player......the dvd is region free you you can watch it on any dvd player :) :)

You can get it off amazon.com It's not too expensive either, mine was arounf £15 including shipping posted to the UK and it arrived in 8 days (and that was during the xmas rush)!

Well worth it!

• 6 months later...

R U Kidding me? It's bloody brilliant!

I heard that there is even coming a second Dr. Horrible... Yeah! So what do you think? Should it be like a movie, or should it be a webseries again?

I vote webseries!

R U Kidding me? It's bloody brilliant!

I heard that there is even coming a second Dr. Horrible... Yeah! So what do you think? Should it be like a movie, or should it be a webseries again?

I vote webseries!

Yeah I'd love a webseries, I just dont know how they can go on from the first one, a Dr Horrible without Felica or Nathan (well Nathan could come theoretically back) would be upsetting!!! But more NPH singing and Joss's amazingness would once again be phenominal!

saw it for the first time last week - all i can say is amazing!!!!

Agreed! It's everything you could ask for! Awesome actors/ Joss and co./comedy/drama/ superheroes/supervillains AND A MUSICAL!!!!

"Dr Horrible could make a re-animator ray and bring back Felicia :)" (WILLOW99)

I totally love that idea, lol. Wouldn't put it past him! :dance:

Well, he did get in to the evil league.... Isn't that something that could get more attention?

And Nathan could get back, with some sort of vengance-gig or maybe just crying in the middle of a fight!

xoxo aivy

By the way: does anybody know if the dvd will ever get a region 2 release?

I adore Dr Horribles Sing -a-long Blog, have had the pleasure of meeting Felicia Day and she was so cool. I cant imagine the sequel without her.

Nathan was excellant and would be the ideal guest as he can tie together all the shows except dollhouse and angel. Caleb in Buffy, Captain Mal in Firefly and Serenity and Captain Hammer in Dr Horrible

So please for nathan