Lost Season 5 - Episode Four

DavidB

This episode is just amazing. I suspected that we would come across the crew of the Black Rock at some point but Jin being alive I certainly did not expect.

Loved that scene in the boat when when they're being shot at, Saywer, when he see's the light (just before they 'jump'), shouts "Thank The Lord!", only to end up in a storm then shouts "I Take That Back!"

Loved that scene in the boat when when they're being shot at, Saywer, when he see's the light (just before they 'jump'), shouts "Thank The Lord!", only to end up in a storm then shouts "I Take That Back!"

LOL I loved that bit! :WINCE::YAHOO:

Good episode, wonder what will happen to Jin now, suppose he'll start jumping in time too and meet up with the others at some point, but for now (and until then) he'll be very confused which won't be fun for him (but will be for us to watch :D), and Sun with a gun? :P

Loved this ep too. yea Jin!!!!

Very confused about Sun but I'm sure it will all make sense at some point.

Like everyone else I knew it was Rousseau as soon as it was French. Brilliant but if she came to the island pregnant then it isn't Ben's baby.......maybe we knew that already.

So annoying having 5 of them together and just missing Hugo.

ooooo and the lawyer working for everyone - that is just creepy!!!

Bring on the next one! :P