ARE WE GETTING EXCITED YET !

showmasters

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY and did i mention VERY excited.

Also slight nervous, will i look over or under dressed at the parties, can i afford what I want at the auction, will I embarrass myself, what do I bring... Who am i kidding I'm just mega excited!!!

So glad February's the shortest month!!

See you all soon!

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY and did i mention VERY excited.

Also slight nervous, will i look over or under dressed at the parties, can i afford what I want at the auction, will I embarrass myself, what do I bring... Who am i kidding I'm just mega excited!!!

So glad February's the shortest month!!

See you all soon!

Cant wait :P Ussaaly you count days im counting hours:P Oh and youre not the only one worrying about clothes:P But it will be super fun :dance:

Every time I mention it theyre like "Here she goes again... Twilight Twilight! Twilight!!" But I dont care Cant wait:P

Hehe :WINCE:

Most of my friends love Twilight, but can't go to the con so they're reeeeally annoyed when I bring it up :D

Haha:P

I am getting so excited i really cant wait any more. i think im gonna be shopping every weekend now untill the con to get the right outfits...... and shoes here i come!!!!!

Im getting a lil nervous actually to cant wait to meet Taylor and give him a hug he's so cute...... :D

I'm so excited! :D

Mum, Mel and I are so frigging excited over this and cannot wait to show off our awesome new Twi shirts :huh:

I think our friends have been driven crazy by it all they hear is "ET...ET....Et...OME! ET!"

Edited by *Midnight*Sun*

Not long now is there not some sort of countdown in place its only like *looks on her Twilight calendar* 41 days someone please feel free to correct my counting!!! x x x

39 days! =D

I think.

*checks on countdown timer thing*

39 days, 10 hours, 39 minutes and 26 seconds until Friday, 27 February :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Ah I'm 2 days till Chemistry Courseworks due in 2 days til Plant Biology exam and 4 days til that stupid little online quiz for Skills is due in :smile: busy week then week of heavy drinking I do believe :D Reading week rocks! x x x

Hey guys

So I was an extra last night in Warrior which Kellan and Ashley star in and I got to talk to Kellan last night when we were on break. He remembered me from the LA premiere and I told him I was going to see him next month in London and he is so excited, the look on his face was so cute. He was happy I was going too and since our hands were filled with plates of food, instead of high-fiving each other, we elbowed each other instead :YAHOO: He is also really excited because he told me he has never been to London before and I told him me too!

So that was my little encounter with Kellan last night :D

Hey guys

So I was an extra last night in Warrior which Kellan and Ashley star in and I got to talk to Kellan last night when we were on break. He remembered me from the LA premiere and I told him I was going to see him next month in London and he is so excited, the look on his face was so cute. He was happy I was going too and since our hands were filled with plates of food, instead of high-fiving each other, we elbowed each other instead :D He is also really excited because he told me he has never been to London before and I told him me too!

So that was my little encounter with Kellan last night :D

omg...i am so jelous!!!!

AND YES EEEXXXXCCCCIIIITTTEDDDD!!!!

:dance::YAHOO: