Only Standard tickets left for Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone,

Gold and Silver tickets have now SOLD OUT!

That means that there are only Standard tickets left for Eternal Twilight! :huh:

Hope you have all had a good Christmas and New Year and I look forward to letting you know about many exciting things in the coming weeks as we get neared to the event! :o

Mark :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, please please please say that the Standards aren't about to sell out too. I need to confirm that my companion will be able to make it before getting the tickets, so PLEASE don't sell out for at least another few days!

Seriously though, I really hope I can get tickets.

Oh, and this may be a stupid question (and off topic, sorry if this should be posted somewhere else) but is this an Over 18's event only, cause me and my friend are both 17, but we'd probably go with her mum seeing as she's also an avid Twilight fan :) so yeah, just figured I'd check before booking anything.

Thanks in advance

It's 800 tickets total. There's 150 Gold and Silver programmes each, so there are 500 standard tickets.

Last time Jola said there were plenty available. I'd think if there was any risk of them running out within the next 48 hours (meaning: soon :firedevil:) Mark would have said something when he posted.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Moderators

There should be plenty of standard ones left, so you don't need to panic at the moment. But obviously they're selling well, so best to get them as soon as you can.

Most of us are guessing there'll be another guest or more, so when that happens it'll trigger even more sales obviously :P